so i may be out of a job

AJ

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully i can bring the car handling aspect to IPS as another service they can offer along with the power we all know they can make and the quality that comes out of that shop. i know the few people that i have already talked to about it were pleased since now they have yet another reason to go to IPS, you know to see me lol.

i had my phone off when i was with jeff and mike and when i turned it back on i had a voice mail from germain chevy asking if i could start on monday. that was nice to call and say i was working elsewhere.

hopefully i can bring the car handling aspect to IPS as another service they can offer along with the power we all know they can make and the quality that comes out of that shop. i know the few people that i have already talked to about it were pleased since now they have yet another reason to go to IPS, you know to see me lol.

i had my phone off when i was with jeff and mike and when i turned it back on i had a voice mail from germain chevy asking if i could start on monday. that was nice to call and say i was working elsewhere.

Awwww shit congrats AJIZZLE!!!! So your gonna do my work?? lol

I dig it.

Win / Win situation here if you ask me. Get some Auto-x and track presence and bring a whole new aspect into the business. Hats off to both of you!

It has been a while since Ive seen everyone at IPS Ill have to make a drive down one day next week and see how things are goin!

Thanks,

Eric

Come on down Eric! :D

I stil need to stop by your new shop, being as i live ten minutes away.