DTM Brian

Stock Eaton with Stock Cobra Blower Pulley making 7psi

X Pipe and Catback

03/04 Cobra Fuel Injectors

03 Cobra Mass Airflow Sensor

Dyno Brian Dyno Tune

11.4 to 11.6 Air Fuel Ratios

Max Timing of 18 degrees

http://75.180.27.125:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/Jim%20Diebold%202004%20Mach%201.jpg

hope that mach has a forged bottom end or its about to go kaboooooom!

Keep it under 500 rwhp and they will live for a good while. Derek had a number of passes on his combo. Mr. Killjoy was making 500 rwhp with his 4 door 4V. He should be fine as long as Ford did their job right.

Guest tbutera2112
Keep it under 500 rwhp and they will live for a good while. Derek had a number of passes on his combo. Mr. Killjoy was making 500 rwhp with his 4 door 4V. He should be fine as long as Ford did their job right.

if you say so....same internals as a gt, and they blow up all the time at about 450

i wish him luck, and hopefully it doesnt grenade

if you say so....same internals as a gt, and they blow up all the time at about 450

i wish him luck, and hopefully it doesnt grenade

Agreed in regards the same internals.

However a GT that makes 450 rwhp will be making it at a much lower RPM which means it will be making a lot more torque. As you can see the power would of been even more if I would have taken it to 7000 rpms. Keep it around 6k and you have your rwhp closer to 400.

Guest tbutera2112
Agreed in regards the same internals.

However a GT that makes 450 rwhp will be making it at a much lower RPM which means it will be making a lot more torque. As you can see the power would of been even more if I would have taken it to 7000 rpms. Keep it around 6k and you have your rwhp closer to 400.

gotcha...didnt think about the 1k rev difference

I thought the torque would be higher considering it's a roots blower. Looks more like a centrifugal graph.

Car is only making 7psi. I will try and post a graph comparing the mach vs a cobra. The increased compression and cams in the mach make these car rev with a little boost.

Guest tbutera2112
please correct my if im wrong but i thought the 4valve engines had forged pistons along with a forged block?

03/04 cobra motor has forged rotating assembly

5 speed mach 1 has forged crank, but the rods and pistons are cast

auto mach has cast everything

pre 03 cobras are also not forged