Truth in 24 - 4.20.09 at 8 PM on ESPN

Rally Pat

http://www.truthin24.com/

This is the NFL Films made documentary about the Audi R10 TDI time at Le Mans. I will be watching for sure. Looks absolutely incredible.

Here is a Garage 419 video about the film:

Its a repost, but treat this as a reminder.

Also its tomarrow, not today, 3.20.09. My bad.

Edited by Rally Pat
I keep failing.

Cool

Just wait for the R15...assraping will be given to all once more

http://www.audiworld.com/news/09/r15-debut/header3.jpg

Saw it run at the 12hours of Sebring. It's VERY competitive, but the Pugeots are just as good. One thing they did say was that the drivers love the R15. It feels nimble like the R8 (not the production car) rather than heavy like the R10.

However, if Acura can iron out the bugs in their new P1 cars, they could be a real force to be reckoned with. Their cornering grip should be incredible.

Can anyone find out if and when they'll show it again? I can't find it in the listings for the near future. Or how about a good old fashion illegal download? I haven't had any luck finding those, either.

Yes where is the nzb link for this? PM me if you find plz kthx

Saw it run at the 12hours of Sebring. It's VERY competitive, but the Pugeots are just as good. One thing they did say was that the drivers love the R15. It feels nimble like the R8 (not the production car) rather than heavy like the R10.

However, if Acura can iron out the bugs in their new P1 cars, they could be a real force to be reckoned with. Their cornering grip should be incredible.

Yea I am a little disappointed to see that the Peugeots seem to still have a little more power than the brand new Audi. But its not the first time that Audi has been out powered but have still came out on top, ex: BTCC. I did hear them talking about how its as nimble as the R8.

Acura is running rear tires on the front (WTF?) is what I heard and they had to switch to mechanical power steering and they were having problems with that and the trans.

But they can all suck mah bawls, Audi > * :)

Oh and I heard Panoz might be coming out with a Prototype car, that should be cool