Roosters Cruise Out Vid

Fubar231

CRAPPY QUALITY! Start hating now! It was takin on my phone, it was cold outside, i was holdin it up with 1 finger and smokin a cig. I just started recording this as people were rolling out. Missed the red rx7, i think its eriks, the ls swapped. And some other stuff, and all the cars on the other side of the parking lot but WHATEVER. I also stoped recording right in time before tons of horns went off and the bitch you hear yelling at the end starts yelling more haha. Oh btw, CR stoped traffic on henderson, i hope you guys are happy :cool:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f302/SevereSarz/th_VID00000-20090320-1644.jpg

• Confused 1

Guest 614Streets
I thought I saw someone getting footage at Kenny's memorial spot on Henderson. I'll give you +rep only b/c my car is the first one in the video.

There was a guy taping from the spot with his wife or whatever. Don't know who it was on here but I think he got footage of the whole lineup.

Guest Removed
..the fuck did you say?

I saw that in my rear view mirror but didn't hear a burnout.

yeah, all the sound come from the truck goes out the back and those new michelins dont make much noise

Guest Removed
I didn't see any of that calling bs until proven.

if you would have looked in the side view mirror, when everyone was sitting at the light at kenny, you would have noticed

i should have just stopped and did it right there by the cross :(

Hey man my video was literally a LAST second idea, i was just gonna shoot some pics of the cars but my phone decided to act slow. If i was actually planning on recording a video, i definitly woulda stood somewhere else. Anyways it was nice seeing all of your guy's cars.

EDIT: I need a real fucking camera... Screw this blackberry storm crap. Anyone got one for... dirt cheap?

Guest 614Streets
Yeah man I saw you literraly do that fuck this shit I am taking control. lol. I was about 15 cars back when I saw you do that , but I was all set to block the other side until I saw marc had that covered.

Guest Removed
shit, after sliding around in frozen parking lots side ways towing some poor schmuck on a $0.25 piece of plastic sled behind it @ 45 mph, crashing thru 4' ice drifts sideways @ 40 or faster (bent the bed up on the other side from that), whats parking in henderson road blocking 2 lanes of soccer moms late for picking their kids up for practice and pissed off old ladies late for a sale, to let some street racers out of a parking lot in rush hour ?

Yeah man I saw you literraly do that fuck this shit I am taking control. lol. I was about 15 cars back when I saw you do that , but I was all set to block the other side until I saw marc had that covered.

Mar© didn't do shit, that was all me. Then I got stuck at a light with Rob behind me and had to use google maps on my cell phone to figure out where to go.

Guest 614Streets
Mar© didn't do shit, that was all me. Then I got stuck at a light with Rob behind me and had to use google maps on my cell phone to figure out where to go.

lol oh well shit good job

Guest Removed

then had me park 3 blocks up the fucking street :o

made me feel better you was trying to touch my ass the whole way down