reloading

1veryfastvr4

anyone looking to buy some reloading stuff?

found a few places to buy some stuff in bulk and wasnt sure if anyone else would like in on some to save shipping and some cash off it

we are buying some lead here directly and if order is over 10k bullets get 15% off bill so thought id thro it out there just incase if not its ok :)

I was looking into buying a reloading kit. I've looked online a little bit, most places say that for a newb getting into it a Lee classic turret press kit would work out okay? Anything anyone can suggest to me? Would mostly be reloading 9mm, .40, .45

depends on how much time you have and how much money you want to spend, also factor in how consistant you want your loads

i know some ppl that love their progressive that have very consistant load and i know others that have very inconsistant loads... kinda guess it could be loader but who knows, i like my single stage sit down when bored and decap a ton of brass, then next night im bored i sit down and resize it all ( making sure i dont mix ;) ) when i know ill be shooting ill sit down a hr or so a night and load as much as i can then shoot it up :)

right now 9mm lead 125 gr is $45 per 1000, 40sw/10mm 180 gr61.50 per 1000 flat point and .45 $67.50 200 gr per 1000 semi wad cutters, .357 .38 158 gr semi wad per 1000 is 54.75

thats with out shipping tho but over 10k there is 15% discount , so do the math on 9mm and its $38 area per 1000 plus part of shipping, i just paid $8 per 100 at fin :(

Edited by 1veryfastvr4

at moment i havent looked into powders and primers, however the place im buying the lead from has some in stock that they sell locally and not on their website, ill write down what you looking for and when i go to pick it up guy said im more than welcome to comb thro their stock if i want to buy other stuff, he said he wont mail that hazmat stuff so thats why im going to drive up and see what might be laying up there :) hoping to see some more hs7