Pics of the svt

SLOWLX

This is a nice car Traded the Alero for it It as a awesome car to drive and am very pleased with it and has quite of bit of power Called Svt to see what the number was it it #1044 of 6535 and made 1-08 Has some mods to it Intake,Chipped,Bigger cams,Short shifter,Flowmaster exhaust And yes the decals of the window and the red bandana have been removed first day i got These are shitty pics of the day i got it but will be taking some better pics later

http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu64/14alero/pix_of_my_car_004.jpg

http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu64/14alero/pix_of_my_car_002.jpg

http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu64/14alero/pix_of_my_car_013.jpg

http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu64/14alero/pix_of_my_car_011.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guest fist302

Hey, very cool i had one of those for a few years it was one of my favorite cars.

I see that you have the 98 model BE CAREFUL making long swooping turns like for example on a entrance or exit ramp on a freeway.

If you didnt know the 98 model has a poorly designed oil pan and if you lean long enough on a turn it will starve the engine and blow the motor. This actually happened to me and it wasnt even on a long turn it was just a sharp left turn, i took the turn at a high speed and immediately afterwards the motor was knocking. You can upgrade the oil pan to the 99-2000 with better baffles in the pan.

Love the red, take care of it and it will be a very fun car : )

Guest fist302
hey will did you have a black one?

Nope i had a toreador red just like yours :bangbang:

It was lowered and handled awsome. You gotta love those secondaries!

I ended up replacing it with my current SHO Taurus. They are alot like the svt but faster and bigger. They dont have the LSD though.

Nice car, however:

Rims -5 Points

Giant SVT sticket - 10 points

Huge Gangster Countour Sticker -150

Clean it up a bit and have fun, as others have warned, be watchful of oil starvation on long turns.

X2!

Got any interrior pics?

Guest fist302
didnt happen to get that off a kid named will did you?

looks like his old one...

clean i like

It definitely looks like it. I miss that car :(

I sure hope its not my old one, i beat the hell outta that poor svt.

Nice car, however:

Rims -5 Points

Giant SVT sticket - 10 points

Huge Gangster Countour Sticker -150

Clean it up a bit and have fun, as others have warned, be watchful of oil starvation on long turns.

I like the wheels...BTW, what is a "sticket"?

Nice car. I've got one of those, too. :D It's been my daily driver for the past 1.5 years when I don't drive either of my Mustangs. It's a fun car, probably my favorite daily driver I've ever owned... :nod:

Nice car, I had a toreador red non-svt before the Stealth and I was VERY strongly considering the 3 liter swap. It's really easy to do and shows great gains when done as a "hybrid" using the 2.5 svt heads. When/if you blow up that motor a full 3.0 is good way to go as well.

The owner of fordcontour.org ( Dom is the guy's name ) is kind of a guru for these cars and lives in Akron if you ever plan on making some more power. Nice buy enjoy it!

My daily is a 95 Contour SE, and has been a great car since I bought it in 2000. Since then, I've put 120k miles on it, totalled it, rebuilt it, and continue to drive every day I can't ride my bike. I bought the B.A.T. European Handling kit for mine, and you wouldn't believe what a difference it made! The only complaint I have with mine is my auto trans has started slipping when it's cold out... I think a 5 speed swap will be in order when the trans finally craps out. Congrats on the purchase, Tor Red is probably the best color on those I think.