Free Dyno?

ImUrOBGYN

This was originally posted by JohnySupra on Supraforums. I do not know if they are only looking for Supras or not, however, I feel it would be worth it for you to call and find out for some free dyno time. There's still a few days left.

-------

"If any one is interested. The University of Northwestern Ohio's High performance fuels Class, is looking for something exciting to put on a chassis Dyno.

March 16-19, and 23-26 6:30pm-11:30 PM UNOH may acomodate a Vehicle for Dyno testing, as well as tuning. We're looking for some excitment on the dyno.

We are particularly looking for something high horsepower. Preferably 500+ RWHP

If your vehicle is equiped with a standalone or piggy back ECU and you plan on doing some tuning, this is prefered. However not required.

UNOH is located in Lima Ohio. We Have a In ground Dynojet Dynomometer, and an above ground brake dyno. Both are equiped with Wide band O2 Monitors.

Basicly we want to have some fun, and see somthing exciting run our dyno's. It is completly free other then your fuel costs to come.

For more information or if you are interested in coming out feel free to send me a PM, if you PM me i will be more then happy to provide you with my phone number so we can discuss timing and dates. I will then confirm everything with the proper instructor.

The dyno runs will be performed in a classroom enviroment. with a class of 20 students or less.

My supra isn't done yet so someone come and show these guys what supra's are made out of."

I talked to the teacher of fuels class today and this post is not true so no one pack up and come here. Dyno is only avalable to current students in Fuels class or to friends of somone in it. if you know some on in this class your welcome to the dyno. i will make a post and set up a meeting when i begin this class. make a day of it.. cookout, dyno, beer after something like that.