Teknic Speedstar perf leather jacket size US40

jbot

I have a Teknic Speedstar perforated leather jacket for sale that has been used twice on casual rides. Never been down, and it is in perfect condition.

It's a size US40/Euro50 (I think it could also be a size "small"), blue and white. It is perforated all over, so it is perfect for those who want a jacket that breathes (and it does flow air quite well) but protects better than summer weight mesh.

It has all the padding (elbows, shoulders, back, arms, etc), has a somewhat handy liner for when it gets a bit chilly at night, and an aero hump for that quasimoto look you've always wanted. It also has a neoprene-like soft and stretchy material around the neck and wrists and it is quite comfy. It also has external carbon fiber shoulder armor.

I bought it about a year or two ago for summer riding, but ended up being a pansy and wearing my leather suit everywhere.

Not sure what these go for... I can't even find them online anymore. I'll try to take pics if my camera will cooperate.

I think $200 is a fair price (I believe I paid about $300 or so when it was new and it is still in perfect condition). I'll cover priority shipping to your location, assuming you are in the continental US.

I didn't want to steal pics, so here is a link to an old thread on some forum where another guy was selling his speedstar jacket:

http://www.702sportbikes.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11997&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a