Rental cars/mustangs vettes etc?

Stimmel1647545512

By the way I am looking to rent somehting nice for like a week or maybe a lil more to drive to allentown pa and maybe nyc just for somehting to do with my brother

Thanks for the offer derek but you prob dont want all those miles on your car and what gears are in that things now and no blower anymore correct?

By the way I am looking to rent somehting nice for like a week or maybe a lil more to drive to allentown pa and maybe nyc just for somehting to do with my brother

Thanks for the offer derek but you prob dont want all those miles on your car and what gears are in that things now and no blower anymore correct?

Jamaie from Cleveland rented a new C6 and they figured out how to take off trction control and all that Jazz, there is a write up somewhere on the Net....

Jamaie from Cleveland rented a new C6 and they figured out how to take off trction control and all that Jazz, there is a write up somewhere on the Net....

yea i think you pull the tracking control button out of the dash and take the clip out of it or somehting like that.

P.S. I would love to be able to find a c6 for rent local