help me use pay pal

phil

ok i cant be this dumb, but i was trying to use paypal for the first time today and the wifey set it up so wheni went to buy a product it wouldnt let me pay with a credit car. it was focing me to either use "echeck" or take it directly from my bank account, wich i didnt want to do. any ideas?

bitch i told you make ur cc as ur primary account an itlle take it straight from therew. god how hhard can it be ?? ahhhh hahahaha mmmmmm slooopys ftw itchesssssss om jomnomnonmnnpomnokmr

wtf does that say?

ive alreddy ytold him how to do it hes just a fuck tsrd that cant read shit.

if he is reading what you have written i can see why he cant read shit. I have trouble lol

Already mentioned but when purchasing it should say use a different method then what is listed then you select the credit card

:gtfo: don't be a hater. if i listened to everyone about my wheels then i wouldn't be as happy with my car as i am today. / story

You know you could have just had the face of the ones you had machined. Might have saved you a few bucks. Anyway yeah, you'd better get the money from Phil before he changes his mind. ;)

Hmmm they might have changed something cause i would always have my bank account as primary then on the page when you buy something it will say somewhere choose different payment method. Then I click the credit card. Is this just you sending money or are you actually checking out through a store?

You know you could have just had the face of the ones you had machined. Might have saved you a few bucks. Anyway yeah, you'd better get the money from Phil before he changes his mind. ;)

phil isnt changing his mind, ive been trying to steal his rims for over a month now, i need to get them before he changes his mind and wants to keep them again