So this never happenend

SLOWLX

never seen or heard of either of those two... so who give a shit.

Never heard of Roy Jones Jr? I didnt even know he was trying MMA actually, that is if I read that right.

Oh and Im pretty sure that white guy is gonna get rocked by that huge fucking black dude he's picking a fight with. Just a guess though.

Never heard of Roy Jones Jr? I didnt even know he was trying MMA actually, that is if I read that right.

Oh and Im pretty sure that white guy is gonna get rocked by that huge fucking black dude he's picking a fight with. Just a guess though.

Niether of those men was Roy Jones Jr... he ive heard of, those other two clowns... no.

That was the fight card that Jones was putting on mixing MMA fights and Boxing fights on the same night.

The freakishly huge black guy is bobby lashley. He is an ex college wrestler and WWE guy trying to get into MMA.

The guy he fought almost got his head beat in but he was lucky this was lashley's second fight. Lashley is going to be picked up by the UFC and is a lot like Brock. A freak for his size with the quickness and good basic tools.

Now if he like Brock can pick up some of the ground game for MMA I really see these two taking over the heavyweight division in UFC.

An insider told me that the current lightweight champ makes the drop to avoid Lesnar. Framk Mir is training like a madman right now to avoid getting killed by Lesnar at UFC 100. Now that will be a good fight better than the first because Mir won't catch Lesnar in a submission.

BUT the big question is can Mir avoid those parking ties that lesnar calls hands?

/threadjacking