Finally Found My Project(s)

Wonderboy

So after going back and forth for a while on my project ideas, I have finally found it (them). Im getting two FC's, a 90 (driver) and a 91 (roller). The roller is gutted and caged. And the driver, well, drives. Im picking up the driver tomorrow and the roller probably saturday evening depending on the weather. Just thought Id let you guys know that my search is over and I will post pics in here tomorrow when I get the first one home. I will be starting a build thread at that time also. :D

dropping the caged one off for sb?

Im assuming sb is small block? And Im thinking possibly. Im not 100% on what Im going to do for drivetrain on that one. Maybe 302 and spray, maybe LS1 and spray, or maybe even go rotary. Im gonna get everything on the car prepped and built before an engine even touches it.

GTUs are the best transplant ones, lighter than a tII but with all the good racing equipt. except the turbo. The LSD would be a torsen though. No likey torque

4 piston calipers were standard on all but the GTU. I beleive they were an available option. Easy and fairly cheap swap if not in the roller. The 4 pistons are vented and all you will need to stop well in the beast!

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff241/mx3onfalkens/rx77.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff241/mx3onfalkens/rx74.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff241/mx3onfalkens/rx73.jpg

These are some of the pics that he sent me.

LS1 won't fit your budget broseph

Yeah, well if this build takes as long as Im guessing it will, I might be able to save for it. I think n20 on a sbf is a pretty good idea, thats kinda the direction I was leaning in the first place. I would love to do one of them rotary but, that might be out of the budget for a while as well.

everyone knows these cars son.

sbf/t5 spray...soild axle swao that bitch..

sell the other one to fund it!

True that, However asolid axle will cost more than the motor swap,

There is a fc sitting at eddys pick and pull with tons of enterior in it right now.

Get the late model fc interior stuff as its a difrent plastic not prone to breaking. Center console peices in them were coated in a rubber like texture witch kept them flexible.

Also Ls1 will cost a shit ton!

302 carburated would be cheap and easy as fuck if you plan on just doin spray.

My opinion carbed 302 on spray with a auto trans. Quick car and you could braket race the fuck out of it. Tall tires with a 4.10 rear end out of a gxl "lsd" and call it a day.