Finally Found My Project(s)

Wonderboy

True that, However asolid axle will cost more than the motor swap,

There is a fc sitting at eddys pick and pull with tons of enterior in it right now.

Get the late model fc interior stuff as its a difrent plastic not prone to breaking. Center console peices in them were coated in a rubber like texture witch kept them flexible.

Also Ls1 will cost a shit ton!

302 carburated would be cheap and easy as fuck if you plan on just doin spray.

My opinion carbed 302 on spray with a auto trans. Quick car and you could braket race the fuck out of it. Tall tires with a 4.10 rear end out of a gxl "lsd" and call it a day.

I was thinking the carbed 302 with spray route but, I need a manual trans. Will any of the stock rx7 rearends handle that kind of power? Is the GXL one gonna hang up to it? Id also like it to still handle well and would like to keep the IRS to help out with that.

dont leave it black i can't afford to paint mine..lol

oh and team FC FTW

They're both black and thats how I like them. lol. So I changed my plans and Im picking them both up tonight instead of just the one. I will post pics tonight/ tomorrow.

TEAM FC IN THIS BITCH!!!

Enjoy Steve. If you need anything PM me. If I find any other parts Ill shoot you a PM.

Yup. Sure will. Thanks again. I found a vac leak and the car is running a little better now. Still has a slight miss though. Ill find that tomorrow. Im super excited about this build.