Kenny bracelets are in

Sam1647545489

I miss him.

Hot Wheels just released a new model this week, a grey T-Type. Damn I wish I woulda had it last week.

Damn Hot Wheels. I stopped by IPS to pick up my clutch today and grabbed a sticker and a band. They both turned out well. Thanks to those who got these.

No need to thank me. Kenny wasa good friend of mine as well. Hope everyone that wants one gets one.

I remember the week before the accident you were talking shit with the 4 door. I asked him about it and he said you had texted him saying you were going to call out throne. Good times! Thanks again I'm wearing my "Buick > *" right now

I remember the week before the accident you were talking shit with the 4 door. I asked him about it and he said you had texted him saying you were going to call out throne. Good times! Thanks again I'm wearing my "Buick > *" right now

Haha, that was a funny time, I had alot of time off during feb and march when work was slow and all me and him would do is talk over aim and figure out ways to cause drama on CR. Gonna miss those times.