LSX Heads Question

wagner

There is a sale on these right now are they any good or are their better options?

http://www.sdparts.com/product/12582713/GML92FullyAssembledCylinderHead.aspx

I am just trying to learn more about these LSX engines and what works and what to stay away from.

Ill sell you my IPS stage 2's for $850 that will bolt to your car.

Let me know

that doesn't seem like a bad deal, although i have heard absolutly nothing about those heads. but not bad for some c&c ported heads really.

Katech makes KILLER engines, I think they can port a head or two. ;)

They do still continue to make some serious performance parts, as a tier three dealer with them, we are very up to date on their happenings.

Its a shame they are going to have a more difficult time now with out GM subsidiaries. Hope they make out for the best!

-Brandon

Well after talking with IPS I am very comfortable with using them I think. The person I talked to on Friday took a good chunk of time to talk to me and gave some great information. Edited by Wagner
issue fixed

Well after talking with IPS I am very comfortable with using them I think. The person I talked to on Friday took a good chunk of time to talk to me and gave some great information.

After the issue I am having right now with an online retailer it makes ordering stuff locally through them a no brainer!

It was good speaking with you, and I like your thinking :D

I cant express that enough, we are here to help with questions and our recommendations at NO cost FREE (and nothing is really free these days it seems) :), and then once we find a solution for you and or your build we can get the parts at the right price, and service for you.

Brandon

It was good speaking with you, and I like your thinking :D

I cant express that enough, we are here to help with questions and our recommendations at NO cost FREE (and nothing is really free these days it seems) :), and then once we find a solution for you and or your build we can get the parts at the right price, and service for you.

Brandon

Well I think I'll be down there thursday, and maybe you guys can get some business out of my tight ass stuborn shoe-string budget self. We'll see, I just get a little aprehensive when everyone talks about some place like it's the greatest thing in the world.

Well I think I'll be down there thursday, and maybe you guys can get some business out of my tight ass stuborn shoe-string budget self. We'll see, I just get a little aprehensive when everyone talks about some place like it's the greatest thing in the world.

free lap dance voucher to vanity with every purchase. guess your the last to know:confused:

IPS saved me 200 bux on my clutche so I can kill my transmission. Brandon FTW

Definatly not the best place in the world ;) But its a good place, come down and I will give you the *tour* slash go over what we can do to help save you money and get the right parts!