Need 2 Licensed NHRA members

You will need to contact Joe Lease to do the Chassis Cert as only a NHRA Inspector can do this. Probably run ya about 200 or so to get that done. Find out with Holt if he is scheduled to do any certs around the time frame yours is done as it will be a little cheaper if he has a couple cars to do.

Joe Lease at 937-593-5958

• 4 weeks later...
If you have the car back and do your test passes at the track rental day at NT on the 24th...I and another guy that will be there have our NHRA licenses. I'm sure we can sign off on your paperwork also. I like mrtbolt64 said...make sure you have all your safety gear (properly rated jacket/pants, neck collar,gloves,window net) and your chassis cert.

i need to get mine certed as well. then license can i ask what holt is charging for your 8.50 cert cage?

Well, he said it would be like $2800ish for a normal cage, but I wanted dual removable side bars that swing out and he had to do a lot of special stuff for my car specificially since the frame is aluminum so it was considerably more.

Mark, let me know when. My buddy has his and is always down to see a turbo car.

IPS is putting the car back together and designing a new fuel system. If it is completed in time we may go out next week, otherwise I will have to do my passes at the NMCA event.

Guest Removed
now im wondering if it would just be best to cut the old cage out. for them to have fresh room to work? thats not a bad price. i might just try it myself. i still havent fired up my tig yet

but you build drag chassis for a living :confused: