dodge neons....

SRTurbo04

so this http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/04srturbo/P3241601Large.jpg

+ this

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/04srturbo/sig.jpg

= some dick heads sick way of saying TAG YOUR IT!!!!!

so i was at a light off of 71` at Polaris parkway an a guy ina red f150 decided to play tag .,..well i was it, BAM!!!! from 15mph'ish smacked me ...but the damage to the neon was a few scratches an som stress cracks on the bumper. so to any on who says neons are such pos check out my car. im surprised the rear end wasn't in my ass cause when he hit me it was so hard i flew up an smacked my head on the steering wheel( i lean wayyy back to so was a good 3.5 feet of flying haha) an got a slight concussion.

so pics shall come of the lack of damage to the beast

so this http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/04srturbo/P3241601Large.jpg

+ this

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/04srturbo/sig.jpg

= some dick heads sick way of saying TAG YOUR IT!!!!!

so i was at a light off of 71` at Polaris parkway an a guy ina red f150 decided to play tag .,..well i was it, BAM!!!! from 15mph'ish smacked me ...but the damage to the neon was a few scratches an som stress cracks on the bumper. so to any on who says neons are such pos check out my car. im surprised the rear end wasn't in my ass cause when he hit me it was so hard i flew up an smacked my head on the steering wheel( i lean wayyy back to so was a good 3.5 feet of flying haha) an got a slight concussion.

so pics shall come of the lack of damage to the beast

So what you are saying, is that your car is full of fail ?

You got rear-ended and somehow the restraint systems allowed you to travel 3' and smack your head on the wheel?

:confused:

Someone rear ended my Jeep once and bent the cover for my trailer hitch wiring. Their car looked like they hit a pole at 30mph.

Jeep > Neon

Me > Paul

Paul > Phil

PS. 5 concussions later and I'm only half retarded, you'll be fine.

You got rear-ended and somehow the restraint systems allowed you to travel 3' and smack your head on the wheel?

This...for fucking truth. I'm glad you're OK Paul. But seriously your seatbelt didn't lock up and keep you from hitting your head??? Wtf? I've had 3 very strong concussions.

1. Football in 6th grade, I wasn't paying attention during a scrimmage and my teammate who I thought was on my scrimmage team laid me out. I blacked out and a few minutes later I woke up on the side of the field like wtffff.

2. High jump my senior year at Westland high school. Their high jump matt was very short and on my first jump I jumped a little too high, cleared the bar...but also cleared the matt. Landed on my head, but no one was able to clear the same height as me in one single jump. I win the high jump event, and letter all in one jump. I proceed to tell the medical staff how I "have to go run the 4x400, coach needs me to goooo!" and then I can't focus straight.

3. I get cut off on 315, I swerve so that the car doesn't hit me. In doing so my rear end swings out. I regain enough control to not hit the concrete wall head on, but sideways. Smack my head against the roof of my Camaro. And there's concussion number 3.

I now use these 3 concussions as an excuse to girls for why I can't remember shit that I'm not actually paying attention to...ok I won't lie, sometimes I really can't remember haha. But that's beside the point. If your safety restraints didn't do their job...sue the shit out of Dodge/Cerberus and make them pay for anything that physically happened to you. Unless you fucked with your seatbelts, but I don't think you're even that dumb. Good to hear you're basically OK though man. No need to be hearing about another CR brother in serious danger.

Neons are for gays.

20 bucks says this gay neon beats ur car in the quarter... haah

F150 + Neon at stopped at light = potential settlement for upgrade from said Neon :o

haha hmmm i like this we will see what they say on monday

I noticed when he was texting me from the hospital that there were no errors with what he typed. I was like wtf is going on here haha.
i killl you,

i would have stayed in the car , held my neck and said i cant move my legs

get paid...

then buy phil a LS1

why buy phil an ls1 he doesnt race hes a pussy anyways.

Rear ended and kicked in the balls all in one night :(

yea that is fucked up rob now call me cause i blew my hot ide piping off my car last night an i need it fixerd pronto!!

yea its always full of fail i gueesss excent no damage wooooooooooo

oh an lots of boost + small crappy hose clamps = my hot side pipe flowing offf the car an going into some onese turn signal... oops

You mean cold side right? IF you blew the hot side that would be even a little too epic for you paul.

It WAS the hot side going form the turbo to the IC ... it was epic.... so when do i get to spank that ass of your s from a dig?

I'll be out cruising but not racing until I get a solid, reliable dyno tune. So probably another month.

gezz get your shit ready alreaddy, talked alot of smack all winter ..... :bangbang: its cool though im sure youll need that extra time ...

I talked smack because the car at half throttle and a 1/4 of the boost you run could still pull you down the highway. Unfortunately it blew up last time, and I'm not making anymore work for myself.

:jerkit: bring it man lol

disclaimer: do it right i hate to see you break again man goodluck