R.I.P Roy David Severt

Buck531

I think only one person on here knows who this person is. (Mike-302 powered). My father in-law passed away this morning around 7:30 am. My mother in-law got a call at 7 am stating that he was having troubles breathing and to come down and that they were taking him back to ICU. By the time she got there 1/2 hour later, he passed.

He had some type of blockage in his colon and his stomach inflated 3 times the size. He also lost a ton of weight. They got about a pint or so of fluid from his lungs. They could have done some surgery but the doctors said he probably either A: would have died, and B: if he wouldn't have died from the surgery that he'd be on a ventalator the rest of his life and he already told the doctors that he didn't want that.

He's been in and out of the hospital for the last year. He also had emphazema (sp). Him being a welder at Liebert for 32 or so years didn't help him breathing in those fumes either.

Sucks. Over half of my life I've been with my "other" family since I started dating my wife when I was 15. ugh.

RIP Dave.

:(