April 3rd. QSL and Fast and the furious

thorne

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yeah man we could make a meet out of it. When I saw the first one there were ricers messing around in the parking lot afterwards and two of them hit each other and one ran over a curb, lol

Hey that wasn't my fault! I was doing about 113 in the back part of the lot with my Naws and I lost control and hit the curb. I would have owned your shit! I'm getting a new boost guage tonight for my ride. It's NA, but at least no I can see how much I suck! :asshole:

I'll probably go to the Georgesville theatre (there are tons of ricers in that area) and show up early so I can videotape all the stupid fucks trying to drift and shit in the parking lot

i'm down to meet you in that area, but i'll hit up polaris too if it's going to turn into a nice meet.

It looks like the rain's cleared out until at least Sunday. Cooler and windy tonight, so I doubt there'll be alot of standing around next to cars.

I'll be at QS&L tonight, prolly hit the movie afterwards if a bunch of us want to go.

I think the key is not to have very high expectations of the movie, but just go to have fun, laugh @ the ricers (on and off screen), pass out business cards, that sorta stuff.

It looks like the rain's cleared out until at least Sunday. Cooler and windy tonight, so I doubt there'll be alot of standing around next to cars.

I'll be at QS&L tonight, prolly hit the movie afterwards if a bunch of us want to go.

I think the key is not to have very high expectations of the movie, but just go to have fun, laugh @ the ricers (on and off screen), pass out business cards, that sorta stuff.

you joined team output?

So I think you should pick my up in the century so I can roll jap style.