Aflac

El Karacho1647545492

Anyone work for them? A while ago the Goldman Sachs thing didn't work out, they didn't want a college grad for an intern, so here I am working at a liquor store like a raging alcoholic and these guys are calling me up every day offering me a position and I can't help but wonder if its just the crappiest job in the world.

The position is described as some combination of business, business sales, and customer service. It sounds to me like their customer service division absorbed their marketing division in a cost saving measure, but I could be wrong.

Anyone work for them? A while ago the Goldman Sachs thing didn't work out, they didn't want a college grad for an intern, so here I am working at a liquor store like a raging alcoholic and these guys are calling me up every day offering me a position and I can't help but wonder if its just the crappiest job in the world.

The position is described as some combination of business, business sales, and customer service. It sounds to me like their customer service division absorbed their marketing division in a cost saving measure, but I could be wrong.

I have a friend who started with them. It's a commission only gig. I think she reports to the office off Busch Blvd area. It's not a crappy job if you're a go-getter who has some initial connections in the SMB world so that you can start. Like any sales job, it's about relationships and taking care of the customer.

Personally, I could do it, but I'll never take a commission only job working for someone else. If I'm taking that kind of risk, I'll hang my own shingle doing something.

I have a friend who started with them. It's a commission only gig. I think she reports to the office off Busch Blvd area. It's not a crappy job if you're a go-getter who has some initial connections in the SMB world so that you can start. Like any sales job, it's about relationships and taking care of the customer.

Personally, I could do it, but I'll never take a commission only job working for someone else. If I'm taking that kind of risk, I'll hang my own shingle doing something.

yeah, i know i'm a hell of a salesman but the business world is too shitty right now to be taking bets on a commission only job.