Anyone ever use one of these

Sam1647545489

http://www.jegs.com/i/Comp+Cams/249/170590/10002/-1

It will log your whole pass if you want showing air/fuels through the whole run. Wondering how well they work.

A good tune will let you ride out on ease, Put that money twards a boss block;)

That wont help when you block busts open at the 330 mark.

Block is not goin to break. It will let you keep your eyes on the road and not on a a/f gauge then I can go back and log the whole run checking air/fuels through the whole pass and making any changes needed. Anyways if this will help with any motor I use. You should get one.

That's a great price.. Though be sure to add the price of a second sensor since it only comes with one.

Though if you're really serious about logging and tuning, these guys should be on your short list:

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/

They make simple one-sensor systems that you use a separate logger with (laptop), up to standalone loggers that can log up to 32 channels, to professional tuning systems that can individually log AFRs from EACH cylinder (good for testing intake and fuel system designs.)

Their standalone logging system is about twice the cost of the one you linked, but it'll do the same job, plus 30 other logging channels and dump it to an SD card you can pop out and put in your laptop for better analysis.

That's a great price.. Though be sure to add the price of a second sensor since it only comes with one.

Though if you're really serious about logging and tuning, these guys should be on your short list:

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/

They make simple one-sensor systems that you use a separate logger with (laptop), up to standalone loggers that can log up to 32 channels, to professional tuning systems that can individually log AFRs from EACH cylinder (good for testing intake and fuel system designs.)

Their standalone logging system is about twice the cost of the one you linked, but it'll do the same job, plus 30 other logging channels and dump it to an SD card you can pop out and put in your laptop for better analysis.

Yeah i saw that one as well. I just got a call from a friend who says he deal for them so he can get the 669$ one for 400$ or so. Prolly will go that route. Just wondering if anyone here has used one.

Yeah i saw that one as well. I just got a call from a friend who says he deal for them so he can get the 669$ one for 400$ or so. Prolly will go that route. Just wondering if anyone here has used one.

Closest I've done is the base unit with a laptop for logging. Works great.

What's really cool is that the analog output can be customized so a friend of mine is using one with a cheap narrow-band AFR gauge that now works as a wideband gauge.

I haven't used one but RWTD recommends them for their mail order tuning. I know for sure some guys in the Cobra community have had good success with them.

If it works the way it should, you could probably get everything dialed in perfectly on that car.

Sam. Zietronix. I use a laptop and log boost, AFR, RPM, and MAF voltage every pass. No calibration, accurate as can be for a cheap wideband. If you want to see it in action, yell. You can get a display that shows 4 parameters as well. The dual channel doesnt matter anyway because you need to use it in the downpipe, 02 sensors don't work correctly in a pressurized system (headers under boost).

I installed one of the FAST units on a customers SRT8 and I didnt like it all that much.

A wideband on any high powered car is a must. Things can happen that your are unaware of, fuel filters clog, one pump could die, regulators fail. You need data if you want the car to live.

I just listen. You can hear when a motor is starving for air or fuel. I used to use a lot of tuning forks when I was younger as a singer for school, and tuning guitars...so hearing the reverberations in the tones is easy... once you figure out what each reverberation means, you can trace a dyno run with your finger almost as good as the actual dyno sheet.

Sam. Zietronix. I use a laptop and log boost, AFR, RPM, and MAF voltage every pass. No calibration, accurate as can be for a cheap wideband. If you want to see it in action, yell. You can get a display that shows 4 parameters as well. The dual channel doesnt matter anyway because you need to use it in the downpipe, 02 sensors don't work correctly in a pressurized system (headers under boost).

I installed one of the FAST units on a customers SRT8 and I didnt like it all that much.

A wideband on any high powered car is a must. Things can happen that your are unaware of, fuel filters clog, one pump could die, regulators fail. You need data if you want the car to live.

+1 This is the unit i have in my car. The only issue is that it used the Bosch 02 sensor, and I kill them quickly on race gas.

+1 This is the unit i have in my car. The only issue is that it used the Bosch 02 sensor, and I kill them quickly on race gas.

All the cheap ones use that sensor, the expensive ones are expensive because of the NTK sensor. :)

lc-1 Old and busted

Zietronix = new hottnessss