WTB: cheap car

BloodRed

A friend of mine is trying to get back on his feet, recently finally graduated college, got married, and finally got a good job with the state. Bad thing is his car old celica died and he is looking for another car. He has $3-3,500 to spend on it. He is not looking for a trucks or SUV's, so cars only. He needs something that is dependable, and easy to work on. Lower the miles the better. He has been looking for Toyota's or Honda's, but I am working on him to look at other things. Good gas mileage is important and a manual would be a plus. He has been hitting Craigslist pretty hard, but I figured we would check hear if anyone has anything.

Thanks. Let me know if you have anything.

Guy I work with has a 92 Accord. It is an auto and has high miles (like 170k i think), but it has zero rust on the body anywhere and it is clean. He'd prob take $2500 for it, but don't price quote me.

Guest tbutera2112
i got a cougar ill sell ya for $1300... its got like 70k or something, im not sure exactly, but the miles are low for the year... 3.8L v6, 94, auto, no major issues to my knowledge, i dont know what kind of mileage it gets though... brand new brakes ( master, booster, most lines)....all it needs is one rotor since one is warped...and it needs new pins and bushings in the door, but that will be fixed soon

98 Acura Integra GSR, 125,000 miles, manual. Pretty clean just normal ware and tear. PM for number if interested. Its a bit out of budget. $4175 but price may be negotiable.

ur smoking rocks. I almost bought a 2001 gsr w/ 106k for a lil more then ur asking.