Orgasmic, truly. :)

Squale iii

Just picked it up tonight from Tracey Scott. Other than the fact I REALLY need a new a/c idler pulley (sounds like I have a fucking procharger on it LOL)...it sounds fucking beautiful. Already changed the oil and put 100 miles on it since midnight. Tomorrow when I wake up I'm changing the oil again and driving it another 200 miles. Then I'm changing the oil with good oil and it's goin' back to Tracey for the tune. I hope you enjoy the vid as much as I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4oA3EBPN5Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pE-dxQ3Ogg

^You know it. A couple guys on CSS talkin shit already? They're like "unless you changed your oil in a sandstorm you don't need to change your oil blah blah blah"...i was like I'll just stick with what Tracey says thanks, he knows wtf he's doing and I can't go wrong if I just stick with what he tells me to do. Hell, I got 11 quarts of shit oil and 2 filters for $28, who cares if I change the oil one extra time to be sure the engine is clean.

^You know it. A couple guys on CSS talkin shit already? They're like "unless you changed your oil in a sandstorm you don't need to change your oil blah blah blah"...i was like I'll just stick with what Tracey says thanks, he knows wtf he's doing and I can't go wrong if I just stick with what he tells me to do. Hell, I got 11 quarts of shit oil and 2 filters for $28, who cares if I change the oil one extra time to be sure the engine is clean.

LOL..... ya fuck them. they are idiots, thats why i dont even bother to get on that site. i dont care what anyone says there will be a little bit of shavings in the oil first couple hundred miles on a new cam. but what ever. it is not they're car, so why do they care so much? lol, fuck it you are now faster than most of them anyways.... realisticly you already were on the bottle.

Which reminds me, I need to get oil and change it again before getting it out for the 24th.

So you were saying regreasing the a/c idler pulley or something? If it's not hard to do, would you be willing to help show my nonmechanical ass how to do it? lol.

Sure if you drive to me, but you won't like the drive. ;)

The link I posted on SRD walks you through it. All you do is unbolt the pulley, use a VERY SMALL screw driver to pop the seal off the front, pack in as much grease as you can get in there while rocking the pulley to make sure you work the grease into every nook and cranny, put the seal back on, bolt it up and be done.

Sure if you drive to me, but you won't like the drive. ;)

The link I posted on SRD walks you through it. All you do is unbolt the pulley, use a VERY SMALL screw driver to pop the seal off the front, pack in as much grease as you can get in there while rocking the pulley to make sure you work the grease into every nook and cranny, put the seal back on, bolt it up and be done.

ok. i'm going to actually click the link this time lol. thanks man.