Fast and Furiouse On Demand Preview

neonkiller

Guest Removed
they made a few copy's of hot rods project f-bomb. the new hot rod mag has all the insite into the 240 cars they built for the movie. i cant wait to see it.

I want to watch this, But I my cable bill is late so my on demand dosnt work... and I mean LATE.... So if any one can find this on the internet post the link so people who dont have HBO can see it to ( or people who dont pay their cable bill lol)

i heard they have a chevelle that can do wheelies in the dirt. its gangster!

On a serious note, i'm still waiting for a movie along the line of two lane blacktop or american graffiti to come out for our generation. this cgi action fag shit is lame.

Yes i'll probably go watch it lol...

On a serious note, i'm still waiting for a movie along the line of two lane blacktop or american graffiti to come out for our generation. this cgi action fag shit is lame.

QFfuckingT

I can't wait to see it. Its like you have such low expectations for these movies, that you usually come away sorta satisfied. Weird

the chevelle hangs the hoops on the street, in the preview the one on dirt looks like a maverick