1988 4x4 S10 Pickup

Hwilli1647545487

215,xxx on the body.

Previous owner said engine has less than 30k on it (no documentation to confirm this)

New Starter

New Battery

Newer Front pads

4.3l V6, Automatic

Brakes need flushed badly.

DS door handle is broken on the outside.

$500

http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x291/hwilli/S10/

I have been speaking with smokin5s via PM. Here is some additional info. I can't remember if it has a hitch on it. I am not sure I would tow with it anyway.

I bought this truck as a winter beater in 07, and drove it 40 miles round trip for work (from Hilliard to Polaris) for 3 months until I ended up buying my new truck. Truck ran great when I parked it. I went to move it over the summer, and the started had died. So I put a new battery and starter in it. Moved it to the back of the house and parked it.

I went to move it for Kenny to start the cark project, and the battery was dead. Charged it, and it started right up. So that is a little back history.

4x4 worked when I last used it.

The brakes need new fluid. when I bough the truck the proportioning valve leaked fluid, so you would have to put new brake fluid in it every couple of days. I fixed it, but never got around to completely bleeding the brakes. I plan on flushing them this weekend weather permitting.

The bracket on the passenger side fender is broken where it attaches up near the door. This causes it to sag slightly, and drag the tire on hard left hand turns.

I would replace the tires if I were going to drive it in bad weather.

Windshield has a large crack in it, I am not sure if the pictures show that.

The driver side seat has one broken bracket. It never bothered me, but if you are a larger guy it may be an issue.

Those are the only issues I can think of from when i was daily driving it.

I have been speaking with smokin5s via PM. Here is some additional info. I can't remember if it has a hitch on it. I am not sure I would tow with it anyway.

Thank you for being very honest. Good luck with the sale.

how does the driver side of the bed look? I may be interested in it only if/when you decide to part it out. Not sure if the ext cab beds are any different than the standard cab beds though? I wouldn't think so though

I still have it. I have had one person actually show up and look at it. I have a lot of people saying they want to come look at it, but they seem to be jerking me around.

I have no plans on parting it. If it doesn't sell, I will drive it down to the yard, and hand it over. I can get just shy of 500 for it in scrap.

I still have it. I have had one person actually show up and look at it. I have a lot of people saying they want to come look at it, but they seem to be jerking me around.

I have no plans on parting it. If it doesn't sell, I will drive it down to the yard, and hand it over. I can get just shy of 500 for it in scrap.

Understandable. Good luck.