FS: 03 (bugeye) WRX $8300 wait no $6000 NOW!

copperhead

NEW PRICE, $6000 for a quick sale

2003 black WRX

138,992 miles

CLEAN TITLE (seems rare these days)

Price is roughly $8300. I'm not trying to make anything off the car, just want the loan paid off, which means I can't haggle at all. The buyer will hand a check to the bank, and the bank will hand the buyer the title. The actual sale price will probably be a little bit lower than the number I posted, but it will be very close.

Previous owner installed a TurboXS blow off valve, and Tein lowering springs. I don't know the amount of drop or spring rate.

The car has been tuned by Thorne. Since I've had it, I've done:

Clutch at 95,000 miles

Radiator

Header + uppipe

Brakes in January

Sumitomo HTR+ tires with ~1,000 miles on them

Manual boost controller (TurboXS)

Spark plugs last fall

Perrin intercooler hoses

If I think of anything else I'll add it.

This car seems to have a later transmission. Never had a sign of trouble with it, and it is one of the very rare ones that can shift into first gear without coming to a complete stop. When Thorne drove it he was amazed, seeing how it was one is 20 that he had driven recently that could do that.

I've only run Mobil 1 Synthetic motor oil. Transmission has the Uncle Scotty's Cocktail.

Pictures are here:

http://www.truckinohio.net/filedump/forsale/

Now the bad part - I'm selling the car cheap because it has hail damage. I don't know how well its showing up in the pictures, but the hood and roof are pretty dinged up. There are some dings in other places too, but not nearly as bad.

This is no show car, but runs very well and has a lot of newer parts on it. Its running ~15 pounds of boost, and pulls strong and fast. I've used it for a daily driver for two years, with an 80 mile round trip commute along the highways of Columbus. Never been abused or on any race track since I've owned it. Bought it from Toy Barn two years ago last February with 95,000 on the clock at the time. The car is garage kept, and at my house in Johnstown.

Edited by copperhead

They car drives well. I've driven it on numerous occasion. The car does have headers on it but has a catted down pipe. I've got it on a pretty consertive tune. During testing I had it up at 17psi and it was perfectly clean.

The car may have some dents and stuff but the motor feels strong and the Tranny well I was impressed as I've got a built tranny and mine won't go into first.

IF someone where to add a DP to this car they could easly have a safe 13.5 second daily driver. These motors are known to goto 200K with stage2 + mods as long as they are taken care of and the the oil is done right.

• 2 weeks later...