call out/rental car storys...

SRTurbo04

Ok I'm calling out allll cars under 100hp baby my rental car is mad jdm kia rio 4 door. Its fast like you don't even know. Who wants some?

Ok so who's got some rental car stories, where they have messed there car up?

My buddy rented a malibu back in 2001 an took it out to the desert in california where we go off roading... yea that car was considered totaedl when she brought it back. From jumps to whoop sections to hill climbs the car did great.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I worked at Enterprise Rent A Car for over 2 years. If you can dream it up I have seen it but here were my top 5 (short versions):

5: Look over truck upon return back tire is BALD. Ask about tire and response " that is how it is supposed to be right?" My reply no there is supposed to be tread on the tire and no rubber on the fender.

4: A guy totaled 2 of our rentals in less than a week and went insane when I told him he could not get another car. Mind you he fliped a ford focus and ripped the rear out of an F-150 trying to do "yard work"

3: Rent a car to a kid on leave to go from maryland to columbus. Car comes back just trashed inside and out. He says it happed at a party he went to, his buddy calls him on his cell and talks very loud about how much fun they had trashing the car as we were doing the accident report.

2: "I was in a small accident the car will be returned to you today" Trail blazer came in on a roll back and later saw the report on the news were it was rolled on 270

1: "I hit a rock with your car and it has a dent" The caddileer (enterprise speak for caviler) came back on a roll back looking like it had been hit by a train. To top it off the lady and her family were imbread to the hilt and stunk of ass, pal malls, and dead cat.

That is just a few of the MANY things I got to deal with at that job. I could do a whole thread on repos and the stuff we did to some of the cars.

Do you have the insurance on it Paul?

Ok I'm calling out allll cars under 100hp baby my rental car is mad jdm kia rio 4 door. Its fast like you don't even know. Who wants some?

Ok so who's got some rental car stories, where they have messed there car up?

My buddy rented a malibu back in 2001 an took it out to the desert in california where we go off roading... yea that car was considered totaedl when she brought it back. From jumps to whoop sections to hill climbs the car did great.

Technically, its KDM :p

Do you take some sort of strange pleasure in ripping up a car that is not yours ?

:confused:

Technically, its KDM :p

Do you take some sort of strange pleasure in ripping up a car that is not yours ?

:confused:

Hmm I don't know. Let me drive ur audi an ill let u know haha

Brian yea ivr got it. An the rental is from enterprise... bastards gave me this tinyyyy car ahhhhh

Brian yea ivr got it. An the rental is from enterprise... bastards gave me this tinyyyy car ahhhhh

They give you what they believe to be an equivalent car. Even enterprise dogs you.

Guest Removed

what year rio?

the whole time i worked there, i always wanted to spray the shit out of one.

i even have the adapter made to hook to the fuel rail. if its the one im thinking of

Oh so the car is covered by them then? How long you going to have it and how brave are you feeling?

what year rio?2008

the whole time i worked there, i always wanted to spray the shit out of one.

i even have the adapter made to hook to the fuel rail. if its the one im thinking of

Oh so the car is covered by them then? How long you going to have it and how brave are you feeling?

Haha I don't knowyet mabey wednesday when ever my srt is done.

My boss and I used to race to our dinner spot, loser had to buy. He was in a Dodge Durango and I was in a Ford Taurus. He decided to cut across a dirt area to get in front of me so I cut across the mall parking lot riding over all the concrete parking barriers all the way. 4 blown shocks/struts and bent wheels later, I won.

At an earlier time in the week, A group of three of us took that same Ford Taurus to an off road park. We pulled up to the entrance to pay and the attendee leaned back and looked over the car carefully. "Rental?" he asked, "Yup" we replied, paid our fee and went in. That car did rather well considering where we took it though! ;)

I have more but i'm too lazy to type them out.

ok, so im following some slow bitch in a honda accord on harlem rd going north she keeps brake checking us every chance she gets. just after county line i pass her in our brand new nissan altima with 30 miles on it.

just as i get around i do a quick pull on the ebrake, then the car decides to start to slide.

fuck.

we go across the road, in the ditch, hit a two railroad ties, jump back up on the road and kept it going.

it dented the quarter panel. but we turned it dirty. they didnt see it.

thats the dumbest thing i ever have done. i think.

Guest Removed
ok, so im following some slow bitch in a honda accord on harlem rd going north she keeps brake checking us every chance she gets. just after county line i pass her in our brand new nissan altima with 30 miles on it.

just as i get around i do a quick pull on the ebrake, then the car decides to start to slide.

fuck.

we go across the road, in the ditch, hit a two railroad ties, jump back up on the road and kept it going.

it dented the quarter panel. but we turned it dirty. they didnt see it.

thats the dumbest thing i ever have done. i think.

no i think cutting the roof on your old 240 to try and make it a t-top car was the dumbest