Free Dog, need someone to pick up today if possible!

Danielle

I'm trying to help a friend find a home from a dog... this is the post he made on another forum...

Do you know anyone who would like a dog? A friend of mine has to find a home for her dog or he has to go to the pound. We have run out of time and exhausted all resources. His name is Capone, He is a 5yr old fixed male he is a mutt but there are physical traits of a pitt. Maybe a pitt/ lab? Given his heritage he would be immediately put down at a shelter. He is potty and crate trained (although doesn't require one), doesn't like cats and is ok with female dogs. Male dogs are on case to case basis. His name is Capone. He knows sit, stay, shake, and sometimes lay. He doesn't seem to run off or wonder. He likes to play and cuddle but not overly obnoxious in either sense. He tends to mimic your mood. He likes toys and bones and having his tummy rubbed. He goes through toys quickly but does not eat things that are not his even when left for extended period of times. She had to move and ran out of time to find a owner. I have fostered him as long as I can and have not had much luck. One attempted owner wasn't patient enough to let him settle in (literally less than 24hrs), and the other loved him and although he is great with kids was afraid he played too rough for a two yr old. I love him dearly and I would take him but I am moving home temporarily and they have 3 dogs and a cat already. He is the best dog and I would love to keep him. Or even if someone is willing to take him temporarily. Please pass along and help any way you can.

I can get pictures if interested, please just let me know.

Message me on here, or call me at 614-483-8061

Thanks! :)

Here's a couple pictures of him :)

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/104/l_65d24b07b24b40958756f429fe3dc91a.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/93/l_71df049c901749fd93a4aa54ff18061f.jpg