Guitar Hero: Metallica

supldys

I play GH sometimes for fun, but got damn this game is amazing. Every song is great on this one, and I got it on PS3 so the graphics are sweet. Its got all the great old songs and only some new ones. If you're not a pussy, pick this up.

Commercials: (2nd one is my favorite)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USXYJ8htAaw&feature=related

i am over it, they sold out so i never ever buy any of their shit

sold out? they just want paid for their services like the rest of the working world, think about it this way, if you had one of the best rock bands and found out people were downloading your songs for free instead of buying them wouldn't that upset you too? your job is to make music and not get paid for your time? no one likes to work for free at least I don't

i am over it, they sold out so i never ever buy any of their shit

Everybody said the same shit when they made a music video, and One is one of the best music videos of all time. Newsted put it best, yeah they sold out, sold out every seat in the house. If you like they're music, its cheap.

I can't say the same for the concerts, but they put on some of the best damn shows.

i love metallica until after the black album. why do you think jason left? after they cut their hair and put out load of bullshit, then reload, and st anger is just terrible. i understand changing with the times, but look at AC/DC and Rush. still kicking ass without changing much

Thats just you mang, I like all the albums.The only thing I don't like about St. Anger is the lack of Kirk Hammet solos but he did just have surgery on his hand, so I kind of have to forgive him.

And Rush and "kicking ass" should never go in the same sentence.

if you pre-ordered it you got it free, but only from gamestop. I don't even have a drumset but maybe ill get one one of these days

I got World Tour on ebay for $90 shipped. game, drums, guitar, mic. Given the guitar broke in a week but they have a 30 day warranty and they sent me a shipping label and I just sent it back.

I didn't pre-order it. I should have though :(. Oh well. Pedals are only $20 or so anyways.