I haz a request for CR PoPo crew

RedRocket1647545505

Can you please, PLEASE start shooting every fucking Harley owner that feels the need to flog his loud piece of shit at every crowed intersection he comes to?

These motherfuckers are 10x more obnoxious than any sportbike squid could ever hope to be.

kthnx

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please, PLEASE start shooting every fucking Harley owner that feels the need to flog his loud piece of shit at every crowed intersection he comes to?

These motherfuckers are 10x more obnoxious than any sportbike squid could ever hope to be.

kthnx

+1

That's much different then flogging it out of an intersection.

Not really. You give it a pipe at an intersection and people turn and notice you're there, and that they will be driving around you. People that otherwise would be oblivious to your existance. I'm with nurkvinny on this one.

Not really. You give it a pipe at an intersection and people turn and notice you're there, and that they will be driving around you. People that otherwise would be oblivious to your existance. I'm with nurkvinny on this one.

Great logic; maybe that's why thugs play rap music insanely loud, for safety.

What I dont get is that a harley can make all the fucking noise they want and yet a stock r1 or any sport bike for that matter with a sidewinder on it is to loud and get ticketed for it.

American vs Import

Cruising vs Racing

Adults vs Kids

:confused:

KillJoy