• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Settle it with a race ...

for pinks ...

and for RESPECT ...

and for braggin rights ...

and for half a gallon of chocolate milk.

^hahah

I saw this kid one time at rave parking lot doing like 100+ up and down the road to the stop light. I thought it was the most retarded shit ever.His ricer friends thought it was amazing...I lost all respect for him and his crew.

No the burnt orange one has stock motor and a 35r peek boost turbo kit made 460whp on 13psi 93 pump gas. I did the work on it!

Thanks,

Eric

Off subject...doesn't matter based on awesomeness of said thread;

You know Dave Hughs, Eric?

I think i know who you guys are talkin about, he used to partys at my dudes old house untill he moved. I see him up in the dublin area alot, off of sawmill etc. He tried to get me to run him and one of his buddys but id knew id get spanked so i didn't worry about it.

No the burnt orange one has stock motor and a 35r peek boost turbo kit made 460whp on 13psi 93 pump gas. I did the work on it!

Thanks,

Eric

Well he no longer has first or second gear...soooo don't think he'll be driving anywhere, or dig racing anyone. 80 rolls FTW!!!! Haha really though it has some nice work done to it. A lot of people underestimate him. Idk how much boost he runs day to day, but he's not running his drag radials any more (well this was before he lost first gear today), so idk how well he could run anyone. I know he was supposed to run Kipp tonight though.

To set the record staright. I built the car. I was paid to dont associate me with his actions.

1. No race tune.

2. Claims of 550whp is not true

3.Dyno proven 435whp on 6lbs creeping to 10 GT35R. Car has 20k in it.

4.No second gear.

5.He is extremely rough on the driveline and shifting components.

The dyno for the car is on slowmotions site. Name is Drew L on the graph

Well if he's putting 435 down which is impressive but my goal with my car was 300 and if Im keeping up with him thats sad. Just to clarify this kid kinda looked mixed

To set the record staright. I built the car. I was paid to dont associate me with his actions.

1. No race tune.

4.No second gear.

1. No race tune.

4.No second gear.

Yeah I've been saying 43x whp all along. I didn't realize it was on such low boost though. He was telling me he had a manual boost controller, so IF he does (and who knows if he does or not) and he's been screwing with that little knob without a proper tune...I fear that a new transmission is just the first of his worries. And point number 4 is no longer valid. He doesn't have first OR second gear as of Saturday. I know he's very rough on the car.

He piped me all up 23 as I pulled out of Kenny's Viewing. Kid is a douchebag. He would just bounce it off the limiter for 10 seconds. :nono: Tell him next time he doesn't take the hint of someone not wanting to street race he may get visited by law enforcement when I give his License plate to them and his location.

My post the next morning.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=903160#post903160