Gold turbo'd RSX on 270 dublin

Mike_Shepard

He piped me all up 23 as I pulled out of Kenny's Viewing. Kid is a douchebag. He would just bounce it off the limiter for 10 seconds. :nono: Tell him next time he doesn't take the hint of someone not wanting to street race he may get visited by law enforcement when I give his License plate to them and his location.

My post the next morning.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=903160#post903160

Can't view it...but I'm not surprised. He did pretty much the same thing to my best friend the other day. He's known my best friend since 7th grade just like me, and knows that he drives a completely stock 07 Civic SI, but proceeded to rev at him anyway. My buddy just didn't even look over at him lol.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, I going to roll/dig race a punk kid I don't know on High St in downtown worthington in a 25mph area. I'm a bitch for not doing so. No, that means I'm not a fucking retard, It's already been stated CPD has bait cars, and let's face it, not fucking worth the risk. In hind sight, if I dropped 20k into my car I would walk all over that car and many others.... Who gives a fuck, 20K in a RSX and it's only 400+ HP? That kid should hang himself....

Can't wait to read the next thread about someone getting fucked buy CPD for street racing....

Trust me, he's not undercover. I don't think the CPD would ever be THAT desperate. He had some family stuff happen (I don't want to go into it out of respect, and its really not my place to go into it), and he came into quite a bit of money. That's how he got the car, and paid for the turbo kit.

Trust me, he's not undercover. I don't think the CPD would ever be THAT desperate. He had some family stuff happen (I don't want to go into it out of respect, and its really not my place to go into it), and he came into quite a bit of money. That's how he got the car, and paid for the turbo kit.

Sweet, so your saying he's smart, and invested that money wisely?

To the above question most of it yes. Josh unfortunately lost his father to a rare heart condition. He is new the racing scene just like everyone else was at one point or another. I bet most everyone on here when they got there first quick car especially if they were younger went out and drove a alittle crazy, and im sure it pissed alot of people off. The important part to remember is that he has harmed nobody in his escapaids. He is just really proud of his car like most of us are. He got a lot of money but was smart and invested most of it so all the money he did spend was on his car.

To the above question most of it yes. Josh unfortunately lost his father to a rare heart condition. He is new the racing scene just like everyone else was at one point or another. I bet most everyone on here when they got there first quick car especially if they were younger went out and drove a alittle crazy, and im sure it pissed alot of people off. The important part to remember is that he has harmed nobody in his escapaids. He is just really proud of his car like most of us are. He got a lot of money but was smart and invested most of it so all the money he did spend was on his car.

To be honest ive never in my life drove around and rev'ed at people.

Yeah that, I didn't wanna say anything out of place about what happened with his dad. That sums it up though. He means well, he just doesn't know this culture as well as he might think he does.