Red, turbo NSX?

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be a kid named Sean, his dad passed away and he got a bunch of life insurance money. He can't drive worth a damn or at least he couldn't before I left Cbus.

If it's who I'm thinking of....didn't he have a bagged 94ish Accord? If it is, he got it cheap and fixed bunch of eff'd up things on it. Those cars are ballin, they just need a totally different powertrain.

How old is a "kid"? This guy was in his late 20s, early 30s and knew how to shift.

We were outside of Pataskala on 70 heading westbound.

Well they guy I'm thinking of is prob mid-to late 20's. He use to come up to Jeg's/Kroger with his dad back in the day (00-02). Had black hair, but I can't remember his name. He brought that nsx up to Kroger a couple times.

Zach is building a turbo red nsx, it can't be running already. Did it have a widebody kit and black wheels? We just welded up the merge pipe like a week or two ago, he said he was still waiting on a bunch of parts.

EDIT- Its not Zach, his car isn't done yet.

Sounds like the guy that was talking shit about my NA Supra that I just "slapped a turbo on." He then lined up next to me on 71 and proceeded to get walked...hard. He must have been in a hurry since he quickly got off at the next exit without looking over at me.

Smartass, you have your race and I told you that before. Just not for money.

However, I don't see you on the list for the 24th. Go figure.

Sorry that I have a job that is goin to require me to be there. Anyways I might come for the pure enjoyment of watching abunch of your fail runs. Might send the video to america's funniest home videos to see if I cant win me $100k.