iraq sniper baiting LOL awesome

OGRE

"Who knows why they'd want it. Maybe their scavengers or something."

:lol: WTF else would they use a 120mm shell for?

DING DING DING tell the man what he has won!!!

....Atrocious. We dont tolerate using tactics like that to send people to prison here, let alone kill them.

So we've never sent out undercover officers to pose as a prostitute, or buy drugs, or anything like that? :confused:

The difference is that it's a war, and generally in war, you kill the enemy.

^ Just an FYI no one in SF (or anyone who has actual knowledge of it) will talk about that unit.

I am cant tell you how aware of that I am. I was waiting for the media to start to talk about it. However to me, that doesn't sound like a normal unit would use this type of tactic. Delta is counter terrorism, this sounds like their gig.

I am cant tell you how aware of that I am. I was waiting for the media to start to talk about it. However to me, that doesn't sound like a normal unit would use this type of tactic. Delta is counter terrorism, this sounds like their gig.

I don't think you really know what their type of gig is.

Just because Cool Breeze did it on The Unit doesn't mean SFOD-D does it.

I don't watch the unit. Just because I am not in the Military doesn't mean I don't know whats going on. Just because you are in doesn't make you an expert unless you are doing X-ray or are about to do Ranger school, or SF. But if you are on here reading this you have to much time on your hands so thats not the case.

Can't believe that lawyer... It's a warzone. Civilians know enough not to go anywhere NEAR explosives laying around. If he thinks some dude walking by is going to take it so he can "scavenge" it for cash, he needs to get off his plush ass, get in his plush car, fly his plush plane to the middle east, and see that these people have more sense than some dumb redneck. (Mostly because the stupid ones are either fighting or dead)

They are also "engaging" only those that try to leave with the explosives. The way they spun it, it sounded like the snipers are shooting anyone that looks sideways at the bait.

The only downside I see to this, is that the insurgents will likely start using children to grab suspected bait..

I don't watch the unit. Just because I am not in the Military doesn't mean I don't know whats going on. Just because you are in doesn't make you an expert unless you are doing X-ray or are about to do Ranger school, or SF. But if you are on here reading this you have to much time on your hands so thats not the case.

Well you should. I'm not in the military. I know enough to know the X is typed and x-ray is spoke.

Please.....just....stop...please?

So we've never sent out undercover officers to pose as a prostitute, or buy drugs, or anything like that? :confused:

The difference is that it's a war, and generally in war, you kill the enemy.

Removing an enemy from the fight > killing. I don't want to pick ball bearings and errector sets out of my ass because ahcmeed's brother caught a tank round to the face.

P.S. Tankers = not right in the head.

P.S. Tankers = not right in the head.

D.A.Ts= Dumb Ass Tankers, I'm shocked they're actually up. That video was shot by the tanker company in my old Battalion. I know the exact road they're securing, and it's not a fun place. During that 7 mile stretch you could get your ass blown up quite a few times. Those guys loved to use canister rounds.