leaving thursday night/friday morning

88lx5oh

and riding the R6 to Virginia Beach

then from there to who knows where, maybe deleware, maryland, maybe NC

wherever it is warm.

should be fun if the weather is right.

going with 2 buddies of mine, one is ona HD street glide the other on a RC51 (well if he gets his endorsement on tuesday)

anyone else wanna go?

I envy you the ability to saddle up and ride like that. I'm lucky if I can stretch a trip to Blockbuster into an hour on the road. If you get the chance, take a ride through DC. It really is an impressive city to see. My parents took my sister an I to Delaware on the bikes once... Same kind of deal, got on the bikes, and hit the road. I think we were half way there before they decided where we were going.

I envy you the ability to saddle up and ride like that. I'm lucky if I can stretch a trip to Blockbuster into an hour on the road. If you get the chance, take a ride through DC. It really is an impressive city to see. My parents took my sister an I to Delaware on the bikes once... Same kind of deal, got on the bikes, and hit the road. I think we were half way there before they decided where we were going.

ha, never been on a bike more than 3 hours.. this will be the first test lol.. and a big one

thats what we decided, kinda point a direction where it will be somewhat warm, and take back roads there. and after we get there just go wherever. see some sites, and then be home sunday some time

good luck man. you will have fun. ride safe.

you will be full of pain too. i took my r6 up to lake erie last year, never again. i had a corbin seat too, and we stopped a couple of times. my back felt like a train hit it the whole weekend. the bike just isnt set up to be a long range crusier.

your dude with the rc will be hating life worse than you though.

tom

the guy that has the street glide is the smartest of all three of you!

Good luck i cant stand to ride my zx6 longer than 2hrs. I will one day buy a street glide like my dads!

well my friend on the RC51 backed out, so its just me and my buddy on the street glide now