n00b

FsT_gSt

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. I needed something that would go fast for cheap. plus I needed to feel a new steering wheel. lol

so you've blown 2 motors in a car that has barely been on the road yet?? i guess you haven't had much time to feel the new steering wheel, huh?

how's the whole 'fast for cheap' thing going??

all your pics are down---what was done to the saleen to make 500hp??

people don't get 'pins' in their back for broken vertebrae--they get screws into the fractured vertebrae connected with rods to stabilize torn ligaments and collapsed vertebrae. this would set you back for more than 3.5 weeks by the way. see below

http://media.photobucket.com/image/lumbar%20hardware%20x-rays/hryderiii/h003Small.jpg

i may just give you + rep for all the potential drama you could add to this site. we need more drama here

Guest Removed
so you've blown 2 motors in a car that has barely been on the road yet?? i guess you haven't had much time to feel the new steering wheel, huh?

how's the whole 'fast for cheap' thing going??

all your pics are down---what was done to the saleen to make 500hp??

people don't get 'pins' in their back for broken vertebrae--they get screws into the fractured vertebrae connected with rods to stabilize torn ligaments and collapsed vertebrae. this would set you back for more than 3.5 weeks by the way. see below

http://media.photobucket.com/image/lumbar%20hardware%20x-rays/hryderiii/h003Small.jpg

i may just give you + rep for all the potential drama you could add to this site. we need more drama here

kirk, i dont think it was 500 anything. it was charged. but it looked like a 400hp car. and when this douche came out rocking his new set of 30 days tags calming the silver one had 500hp, which it didnt. he declined every race thrown at him.:rolleyes:

i have a feeling he will be back under a new name. hopefully less of a douche canoe

kirk, i dont think it was 500 anything. it was charged. but it looked like a 400hp car. and when this douche came out rocking his new set of 30 days tags calming the silver one had 500hp, which it didnt. he declined every race thrown at him.:rolleyes:

i have a feeling he will be back under a new name. hopefully less of a douche canoe

i figured. and i remember the thread that was made about this car from last year.

look, It was a joke taken too far. I appoloigize, but If I get blackballed so be it. I lost my car, my g/f has a broken back, I had to sell my pretty saleen for some of her bills, I am starting out from square 1.

This may have been covered already,im not reading through 4 pages of shit.

Why would you sell your car to pay her medical bills? Thats what car insurance is for.

Welcome to the thunder dome I guess. I hope you dont make it out of the oven.

On a side note,isnt calling this the oven a little racist...for jews i mean..

hahaaa i hope you've owned more cars than me you pudgy bellied fuck!!! your 10 years older, dont have a heart attack now!!! take your blood preasure medicine!

Are you asain? is your famiry asain too.

1. Fail.

2. Fail.

3. Fail.

4. Can't drive cars.

5. Lies about cars, in hopes that people will like him. (sad)

6. Fails more.

7. Posts don't make sense.

8. Completely mental for almost killing his girlfriend and "lol"ing about it.

9. Buys a shit car.

10. Looks like a fucking knob gobbler trying to make jokes because he posts shit.

That sums up this thread in one english, legible, grammatically correct post.

fuck this dude. he said his silver one had 500 hundred horse and his saleen had 900hp...your a faggot, full of excuses. no one wants your gay as here. CR people were the ones always making fun of you at sonic all summer long

fuck this dude. he said his silver one had 500 hundred horse and his saleen had 900hp...your a faggot, full of excuses. no one wants your gay as here. CR people were the ones always making fun of you at sonic all summer long

+1 he sounds like a douche ball who knows nothing about what he's talking about.

go to work