n00b

FsT_gSt

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is tho only thing I dont like about this car is the fwd, but its light compared to the mustangs i've owned though. plus with whats being done to it right now power to weight ratio is extremely good.

Guest Removed
why are you guys ((((Still)))) talking about shit that happened last year. my car will be built in 2-3 weeks. so whats up

well how you wanna run that thing when its done?

Guest Removed
no i'm not callin any one out, lol. i havent really been able to drive this car since i've bought it. i'm seein if there are any car shows.

then maybe you should call the car show hotline. i dont think you'll make it out the oven.

btw, that's your fault for buying over weight, under powered stangs

honestly I dont know, I'm putting a GT3788R on the car with all supporting mods. the thing is, is that its a motor that has never been run. so I'm thinking if I ran the motor hard and seated it, I should be up and running soon.
  • Upvote 1

lol, and I guesse its not my fault you bought a car from back from 20 years ago... lol thats why my car matched. if I wanted something old I'd make sure it was worth it in the end.

but if your talking about cars, I know what you've got... but you have no clue what i've got... hahahahaa. me get an eclipse!!!!! wtf !!! thats sad. my occupation is in the oil buisness.

Guest Removed
but if your talking about cars, I know what you've got... but you have no clue what i've got... hahahahaa. me get an eclipse!!!!! wtf !!! thats sad. my occupation is in the oil buisness.

you think you know what i got..

u must be scared of a stock bottom end 5.0

look here you stupid little fuck. ive owned more cars in the last 2 years, then you have your whole life.

and your not really in a place to talk shit. in the end your still a worthless fuck

hahaaa i hope you've owned more cars than me you pudgy bellied fuck!!! your 10 years older, dont have a heart attack now!!! take your blood preasure medicine!

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder
hahaaa i hope you've owned more cars than me you pudgy bellied fuck!!! your 10 years older, dont have a heart attack now!!! take your blood preasure medicine!

pudgy bellied fuck :wtf:

You have no clue who you are talking to kid