I finally broke it on the car

MrMeanGreen

hey Anthony, are you still on stock rod bolts? Nice numbers. I guess I wasn't aware you were still on the stock bottom end. That's impressive.

Stock rod bolts as well. Although Linn wants me to run it until it blows, I think this winter will see .005 over and forged internals for a 347ci with a D1 Procharger.

Dave: My Honda foot > your Mustang foot :p

Stock rod bolts as well. Although Linn wants me to run it until it blows, I think this winter will see .005 over and forged internals for a 347ci with a D1 Procharger.

nononono you came out of your accident all busted up I just had to part my car out and start over

wow, you've definitely worn out your welcome with those things :D Where are your shift points? I worry about mine and I'm no where near your power level. I was thinking next winter of swapping out my stock bolts for some Katech's. I keep my shift points low because those damn rod bolts are always in the back of my mind.

nononono you came out of your accident all busted up I just had to part my car out and start over

I did, but here I am. But look at the Ranger, that oughta be fun.

wow, you've definitely worn out your welcome with those things :D Where are your shift points? I worry about mine and I'm no where near your power level. I was thinking next winter of swapping out my stock bolts for some Katech's. I keep my shift points low because those damn rod bolts are always in the back of my mind.

Shift point is 6900 RPMs ;)

Fyi.... its not honda foot. The cars launch angle was a little off (I noticed that while watching track vids from last year)and the drs didnt hook as well as mt's. I will bet anyone here that he at least pulls off a low 1.5 this season... Ant, are you still on the stock rear?

Congrats Ant. I know it's been a nice ongoing project for you, happy to see you get past that level!

I guess now you can make it to Easton 15 minutes before me instead of just 10 :p