Gauging interest in my car

Sam1647545489

Well I got my eye on another car and would like to have a few extra dollars to put into it so I could get it done this summer. I really dont need to sell the car but the extra cash would help alil. If I dont sell the car for what I want then I will just have to spend alil more money on this other one.

Its a 91 BMW E30 with a 89 mustang GT 302 motor swap

Has a stock motor, forged from the factory.

New IPS intercooler

Borg Warner 72mm turbo

All new autometer gauges

Iforged wheels

A set of M/T slicks on stock BMW wheels.

It will get a stock T5 trans put in if someone picks it up since that is what was in it. I have all the stock interior pieces and put a new stock dash in it when the gauges went in. It needs nothing besides the trans. This is a fast lil car and it is very light. Making 550rwhp and a good tune and auto, it would see low 10's high 9's if you can drive. I am thinking 7500.00$ for it or 7000.00$ without putting in another t5 trans. Like I said, I dont really care if it sells or not, I am goin to pick up another car that will be way faster then this one and dont need 3 cars. 1 truck and 1 race car is enough for me. And no I wont tell you what the other car I am buying is.

Guest Removed

one race car breaks, you have a spare .

or have someone you trust drive the back up out .that way your out with 2 jokers up your sleeve