2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT with an STS turbo Dyno Tune

DTM Brian

I am thinking either the turbo is having a hard time trying to fill both the intercooler and plumbing which why the boost is taking so long to come in or there is a leak. Going to be pulling the the front bumper cover off and check for leaks some time this week.

http://75.180.27.125:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/Mike%20Murphy.jpg

IF you had a leak would it go super rich? I know when my car has a leak it goes super rich. I don't know weather or not a Grand Prix is a MaF car.

Maf is located at the throttlebody. Therefore a leak would not have any affect on the A/F

Maf is located at the throttlebody. Therefore a leak would not have any affect on the A/F

I wish I had a blow through maf. cool that makes sense. I figured that was it or it was setup speed densitiy.

I know this, I was there. I was making a jest at the "builder" :)

That shit is INTENSE

Just curious why people on here hate INTENSE so much? Maybe a different topic or need it’s own thread, but I was just curious.

Just curious why people on here hate INTENSE so much? Maybe a different topic or need it’s own thread, but I was just curious.

That's a conversation over a beer(s). Let's just say some bad things happened to some. Luckily I faired well with my 97 and 99 GTP's.

Maybe I got into the whole 3800 thing after the "problems"... I got about 90% of my mods from them and I didn't have any issues. I was able to run solid 12's with their cam and other parts... Oh well, I know it's a hot ttopic on other 3800/ Grand Prix boards, I just didn't know they had a reputation here too.

Maybe I got into the whole 3800 thing after the "problems"... I got about 90% of my mods from them and I didn't have any issues. I was able to run solid 12's with their cam and other parts... Oh well, I know it's a hot ttopic on other 3800/ Grand Prix boards, I just didn't know they had a reputation here too.

Yeah you're so not in the know ;).