im going to jail

phil

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
The funniest part is that I use to mess around with her when I was in high school and Phil is my brother

dude dont ever clam that in public..ok..just for saftety reason's

Guest tbutera2112
so phil, how much you gonna pay me to not tell angie? you know yourr g/f who bought you a ps3 and took a loan out so your dumbass could buy an ls1

i tried to tell him this before...he dont give a fuck lol

and he didnt even buy an ls1 did he? last time it was were driving up friday morning....then friday morning it was next friday morning, and then 2 weeks later its dropping a motor in the lt1....hes on crack

ok so saturday i go to this party with some friends, party was kinda cool but a few people wanted to run down to campus for some recruting purposes. so we hit sloopys and litos, i pull 2 out of litos and take them back to the party. one of the girls and i hit it off and last nite went out to a movie. she ends up coming back to my house and things went down. so i get up today and as i was taking her home i asked what she was studying in school, she looked at me and said what do you mean, i was confused and repeated myself, she said ummm i study whatever i have to. then i said, do you go to osu, and she says no, i go to reynoldsburg:eek:. wtf!!!, i mean she said she was 18 but that is still under review. im such a pedophile:( WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but the head was really good .

almost the EXACT SAME SHIT happened to a buddy of mine in college, though it was just one night they met at the party, stayed the night, then he took her home the next day, and on the long drive home home he said "wow you drive this far down to campus every day?" She said "no, i dont go to UC, i go to Kings High" :lol: He was paranoid for like a month....

16 is legal age of consent + 5 years in Ohio bro. as long as she wasn't a freshman or a younger sophomore and it was consensual, you're fine.

lol.

was she hot though? there's was a chick at the Gahanna YMCA for a while always wearing skanky purple shorts and a reynoldsburg t-shirt, and she was bangin. a buddy of mine who worked there found out she was 17.

sleep on it...

That is pure bullshit on the consent law lol you know how many people are locked up in the prison I work at because they had sex with a 16 year old when they was 18 or 19? You do realize the parents still can have things done right even if the girl does not want anything done. I mean if you lived in marysville you can see in the paper that the 21 year old guy that had sexual relations with a 17 year old MHS student just got 18 months in a ohio prison.

so if she's 18 what's the big deal?

Oh and some of you are a little confused on the consent laws. The parents can still have you arrested

This is the shit that kills me. Why aren't the parents keeping tab on their kids? Turn 18 and you think you own the damn place. Personally, I would kill my daughter and have another one that looks just like her, if this was my daughter. I blame the parents.

From a guys point of view.. Hit that shit as much as you can before she turns into a whiny bitch..

so phil, how much you gonna pay me to not tell angie? you know yourr g/f who bought you a ps3 and took a loan out so your dumbass could buy an ls1

if she finds out cause you tell her, i blow up the ss. i know where you live and sleep.