Joshua Homes......

Putty

These motherfuckrs have totally gone OUT OF BUSINESS!!! Now I have all these holes in my neighborhood that will never get filled. Great! The office/model at the entrance of my development has had the sign removed. The website is gone and all the numbers I come up with are disconnected.

The lot right next to me is a empty Josh lot. The other side of me foreclosed.

Less people around to bother you...

yeah, but with empty lots the value will take forever to go up due to an incomplete development.

Buy empty lot and build a 3-4 car garage/hangout. Garage space is cheap and easy to build.....

I tried that. I asked to buy it when the house was being built and they told me a dwelling had to go on it. I could not put an outbuilding or an extended yard, which was my plan. To the left of the foreclosed house there are like 5 empty lots in a row. I ride dirtbike over in there, let dog piss/shit there..it's like a field.

I tried that. I asked to buy it when the house was being built and they told me a dwelling had to go on it. I could not put an outbuilding or an extended yard, which was my plan. To the left of the foreclosed house there are like 5 empty lots in a row. I ride dirtbike over in there, let dog piss/shit there..it's like a field.

Oh man that sucks.

Ya...my side was the lsat phase of the area..Therefore, there are holes all over the place. Lots of homes, but various gaps. Mostly Joshua lots. Joshua also has about 3 homes done, no one ever moved in....and atleast 4 at 70 sum % complete that will never get finished now.

These motherfuckrs have totally gone OUT OF BUSINESS!!! Now I have all these holes in my neighborhood that will never get filled. Great! The office/model at the entrance of my development has had the sign removed. The website is gone and all the numbers I come up with are disconnected.

You don't think some other builder will buy the lots and build on them?

You don't think some other builder will buy the lots and build on them?

It's possible with Dominion, since it's a Dom/joshua mixed area, BUT....Dominion has empty lots still. I dont see them buying more lots to sit there...unless they get a stellar deal on them.

should moved over hear in Galloway.