2pc. suit joe rocket jacket + A* track pants

e-flores

alright i have a 2 piece suit for sale, and yes these DO zip together. the jacket was modified to fit to the pants, and it was done by a professional not myself or some other hobo.

but the low down the jacket: joe rocket american racing honda replica. it is a size 42. this jacket has served me very well and we have seen some good days together. it is nice and broken in and very well maintained, it has been stored indoors on a hanger and mink oiled regularly so the leather is super soft. it is missing a patch on the right arm. the guy i bought it off of wore it around town once and decided that he didnt want the honda patches or the dunlop patches so he took them off??? then about a day later decided he didnt want the jacket at all. i have sewn the dunlop patches back on but have yet to do anything about the honda patch. but overall i would give the jacket an 8 out of 10 condition wise.

the pants: alpinestars trackpants, i have used these mostly for riding around town and for a few trackdays. these, just like the jacket, were very well maintained as well, mink oiled and hung indoors there whole life! they are super soft and broken in. size 32/48

price:

Jacket $200+shipping

Pants $150+shipping

Together $300+shipping

Pics: (sorry they arent that good i have had to resort to the phone for this one)

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

i am 5'10" and weigh 160, pant size 30-32 and shirt size 15 1/2 35 the pants and jacket fit perfectly with back protector.