Baseline Dyno

jeffro

figured id have the car baselined before i add the blower. 2003 mustang gt with light mods. let the flaming commence

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/jeffro1265/gtdyno4-7-09.jpg

Edited by jeffro
didnt add car info

oh and i plan on a vortech procharger of some sort. what ever i can get my hands on for cheap

What is a vortech procharger :p. You can find older s-trims or 1.7L Kbs for 2-3 thousand with a fuel system if you look hard enough.

I had an 01 GT that I had just at $3500 in total modifications that made over 400/400.

Will need:

Injectors

At least a BAP, Im not a big fan of the Focus pumps because they drain the returnless system FAST.

90mm MAF

Skip the long tubes, you can bring that car to full hp/tq potential with just a 9+ lb pully. Brian will more than likely have to add some fuel and take some timing from it just to make it safe with a 9lb pully.

Guest Removed

Skip the long tubes, you can bring that car to full hp/tq potential with just a 9+ lb pully. Brian will more than likely have to add some fuel and take some timing from it just to make it safe with a 9lb pully.

that makes no sence...lets cram all the air and fuel in it you can and not let it get out easy...:rolleyes:

What is a vortech procharger :p. You can find older s-trims or 1.7L Kbs for 2-3 thousand with a fuel system if you look hard enough.

I had an 01 GT that I had just at $3500 in total modifications that made over 400/400.

Will need:

Injectors

At least a BAP, Im not a big fan of the Focus pumps because they drain the returnless system FAST.

90mm MAF

Werd. You won't pick up much with LT's, weird that the 2V run better with shorties.