Stupid Decisions

thorne

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i know Zeitgeist which makes me want to wait 1 year .... I'll see what happens when i can walk in a dealer and actually see one.

Te7 what is done to that thing to get low 13's?

I'm still faster ;)

Yeah i know Zeitgeist which makes me want to wait 1 year .... I'll see what happens when i can walk in a dealer and actually see one.

Te7 what is done to that thing to get low 13's?

I'm still faster ;)

Still on stock turbo(KO3s)

Stage 2+ REVO chip

Forge TIP/TBP

NewSouth Performance Gasket

Turbosmart DV

Eurojet FMIC

GHL 3" TBE

ECS Stg. 3 Ignition

4bar FPR

Lightweight Flywheel

EvoMS CAI

Other small stuff I'm sure i'm forgetting.. I bet W/M would almost put me into 12's on stickies.

Stage 2+ REVO chip

Forge TIP/TBP

Turbosmart DV

Eurojet FMIC

GHL 3" TBE

ECS Stg. 3 Ignition

4bar FPR

Lightweight Flywheel

EvoMS CAI

Other small stuff I'm sure i'm forgetting.. I bet W/M would almost put me into 12's on stickies.

Have you ever actually dyno'd or run at the track ?

R I C E R

:p

Stage 2+ REVO chip

Forge TIP/TBP

Turbosmart DV

Eurojet FMIC

GHL 3" TBE

ECS Stg. 3 Ignition

4bar FPR

Lightweight Flywheel

EvoMS CAI

low 13 unlikely.

as for the c5 I could also drop 5g in the wrx and have it at 400-500whp daily. I want the camaro because its the camaro.

Have you ever actually dyno'd or run at the track ?

R I C E R

:p

Ding-dong.. I said it here:

BTW, Thorne.. I ran a 14 flat with a terrible 60ft on my 18" street tires. Gaurantee low 13's on a good setup with a decent launch.

[/qUOTE]

low 13 unlikely.

as for the c5 I could also drop 5g in the wrx and have it at 400-500whp daily. I want the camaro because its the camaro.

how come you never did anything else with it ? and why only 300? from your old post you seem to be a lover of drag racing then now all about auto x/ rally type racing? why not make a 500 hp car then?

how come you never did anything else with it ? and why only 300? from your old post you seem to be a lover of drag racing then now all about auto x/ rally type racing? why not make a 500 hp car then?

He switches interests when he fails at something. When he gets the Camaro, he will be don king drag racer again.:p

Thank you for acknowledging your failure.

America thanks you.

Acknowledge, I do not..

Someone get me a hookup on 16's with stickies and i'll get W/M and we'll find out how close to 12's I get :D

Acknowledge, I do not..

Someone get me a hookup on 16's with stickies and i'll get W/M and we'll find out how close to 12's I get :D

\

I got bfg's mounted on radials in my basement you can try out if you want....

And the stock vw turbo has already went 12's

Either way like Rob said.If you havnt droped a ton into the Subie in mods already you wont like paying for all the high end mods for the Camaro, That camaro is fuckin fail fat as a pig.

Get a C5zo6 for way less heads cam = Roll, dig, and track it till your foot hurts and you cant shift anymore.

Add spray and collect money after race

\

Either way like Rob said.If you havnt droped a ton into the Subie in mods already you wont like paying for all the high end mods for the Camaro, That camaro is fuckin fail fat as a pig.

Get a C5zo6 for way less heads cam = Roll, dig, and track it till your foot hurts and you cant shift anymore.

Add spray and collect money after race

Hey, I missed you today @ DT. Thanks again for the recommendation. These things are awesome. And, they only needed .25 - 1.0 oz to balance them.:nod:

\

I might have to take you up on that offer shanton, just for a pass or two.

Not trying to destroy my brass shift forks or anything fragile like that :p

Acknowledge, I do not..

W/M is nice....on a k04 or gt28. This is what I dont understand from the 1.8t guys, YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY FOR 1 TURBO AND you dont have to pull the motor. I didnt go gt28 because it requires rods and I dont feel like taking the engine apart, so if thats the case in 1.8t's as well, atleast do k04 man.

or not

W/M is nice....on a k04 or gt28. This is what I dont understand from the 1.8t guys, YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY FOR 1 TURBO AND you dont have to pull the motor. I didnt go gt28 because it requires rods and I dont feel like taking the engine apart, so if thats the case in 1.8t's as well, atleast do k04 man.

or not

It does not require rods. No turbo does.

My 35r was on my car for 20k miles before I cut into the motor.

Its the tune and how you can observe your limit.

It made 320whp all day. Not 28rs can do that unless its on full tilt and race gas.

I might have to take you up on that offer shanton, just for a pass or two.

Not trying to destroy my brass shift forks or anything fragile like that :p

I think there 15's.....

U can run em all day, Not goin back on my car anytime soon VW about to be low:cool:

or not

not the same motor but I am running twin t28's stock everying at 7-8 psi I made 309 rwhp bone ass stock boost and motor. on aussie web sites its more common for 400whp on the stock twins with bpu mods.

Don't do it.. AT least for the 2010. First year cars are always a disappointment when compared to the subsequent years.

Personally, I'd rather a turbo Subaru to a Camaro. But I know that doesn't hold true for everyone.

I think your basic problem is that you haven't figured out what you want to do with your car. :) Nail that down and all of your decisions will be clearer.