Conspiracies anyone? The Obama Deception.

Slimpsy1647545505

Watching as it is. I dont have 2 hours, nor could I stay awake for that. Just because this isnt a political sided opinion doesnt mean it isnt biased.

This post screams that you do not belong in the political realm or discussions. And perhaps you should actually explain how you believe it to be biased. (Apparently you've never seen any inforwars documentaries.)

I also found it quite humorous for you to jump to the conclusion of it being biased when you hadn't even read past the title of it yet.

This post screams that you do not belong in the political realm or discussions. And perhaps you should actually explain how you believe it to be biased. (Apparently you've never seen any inforwars documentaries.)

I also found it quite humorous for you to jump to the conclusion of it being biased when you hadn't even read past the title of it yet.

Very true, I dont go to youtube for factual information.

I watched the first 10 mins, posted, zzzz off, then closed it.

Very true, I dont go to youtube for factual information.

I watched the first 10 mins, posted, zzzz off, then closed it.

I'm glad, then, that such a political-inferior as yourself has exited the conversation so early.