DUI checkpoint - FYI

99ta

So, are you trying to warn those of us who plan on driving drunk on Friday?

+1

What is the point of warning people about a sobriety checkpoint. If you are driving drunk I HOPE you get pulled over and get violated by the long dick of the law.

CR cruise through the checkpoint? Tie that shit up, waste their time for wasting ours.

I'm sure they would love the sound of all our cars going through. Make sure you run race gas....

;)

I dislike drinking and driving but I also dislike waiting for ever to get down a road because of a checkpoint. I wanted over 20 minutes at on main out east.

I'm sure they would love the sound of all our cars going through. Make sure you run race gas....

;)

I dislike drinking and driving but I also dislike waiting for ever to get down a road because of a checkpoint. I wanted over 20 minutes at on main out east.

Yeah, I'm not about to condone drinking and driving, but police screwing with and wasting the time of thousands of people to catch maybe 2 drunk drivers is absurd.

+1

What is the point of warning people about a sobriety checkpoint. If you are driving drunk I HOPE you get pulled over and get violated by the long dick of the law.

Maybe he's a like minded person to me and realizes that check points are nothing more than the government acting as a gestapo. They are forms of illegal search & seizure without warrant or reasonable cause. They are a slap in the face to our inalienable right to move about our land freely without worry of the government stopping you without reason. You might be ok with this level of giving up our freedoms because of how strongly you feel against drunk driving, but there some point you won't be ok with it, but by then it will be too late.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"

I hope anyone driving drunk gets pulled over and punished to the harshest letter of the law too. A sobriety 'check point' is expressly not getting pulled over.

I won't even start on MADD and the legal limit, or why BAC, especially when taken by breath, is hardly more than a rough indicator of the possibility of someone being impaired.

On a less serious note, I always wonder how in the fuck anyone gets caught at the check points too? I've been dead sober and been driving up to one and turn around, driven on roads around it so I wouldn't be bothered by it. Not to mention what someone else said about the fact that they are always announced beforehand?

I'm sure there are ways/places to set them up where you wouldn't see it before you could turn around or drive around it, but I've never seen them do that before.

who wants to take the chance. dont drink and drive, sip and steer

If you can drink 4 beers within 1 hour then drive through the checkpoint and pass ill personally hand you 10$. It all must be on video to prove too. The 4 beers, the time they were drank, and driving through the checkpoint.

No, It sounds like you have difficulty communicating what in the hell you are posting about.

Splain?

I already explained it in the same post i posted that in lol. I was saying.. if you drive and the passenger in the front seat in intoxicated you can get charged with some bull shit for it. Sorry for any miscommunication

I already explained it in the same post i posted that in lol. I was saying.. if you drive and the passenger in the front seat in intoxicated you can get charged with some bull shit for it. Sorry for any miscommunication

Again, for those of us with all of our brain cells, your so eloquent statement of "can get charged with some bull shit" explains exactly nothing.

What I am asking is: What, in precise terms, can the driver charged with for having an intoxicated passenger? I know of no laws that make this chargeable offense.