DUI checkpoint - FYI

99ta

Don't have any drunk passengers upfront. You can still get in trouble for them being within like arms length or something stupid like that. I know it sounds like I'm making it up but it's true.

I would like to see some actual law behind this. Kind of makes it tough to be a DD for someone in a standard cab truck, now doesn't it. Are you sure you got this from a reliable source and/or didn't have some pissed off cop giving you a hard time?

Wouldn't the officers be able to charge the passengers with Public Intoxication if they REALLY wanted to?

If they got them to step out of the car, possibily, but not inside a vehicle.

A passenger drunk in the front seat won't get you shit. I don't know where you've heard that shit. I want to see the law in ORC or bs.

If they got them to step out of the car, possibily, but not inside a vehicle.

A passenger drunk in the front seat won't get you shit. I don't know where you've heard that shit. I want to see the law in ORC or bs.

It was a question..

If you can drink 4 beers within 1 hour then drive through the checkpoint and pass ill personally hand you 10$. It all must be on video to prove too. The 4 beers, the time they were drank, and driving through the checkpoint.

10 whole american dollars?! Or the risk of being charged with OMVI? Where do I sign up?

I already explained it in the same post i posted that in lol. I was saying.. if you drive and the passenger in the front seat in intoxicated you can get charged with some bull shit for it. Sorry for any miscommunication

Ive been pulled over by Powell police with a VERY intoxicated girlfriend in the passenger's seat. He gave me a ticket for having expired tags and told me to drive safely (thanks again dickhead:( ). I dont think there is any merit to what your saying, maybe you just pissed off a cop and he was giving you a hard time?

I went through one of those once, slurred my speach and everything, to see what would happen. They pulled me out of the car and gave me the test and couldn't understand why I was stone sober. In my still slurring voice, I told him "Thaaat'ssss the waaaaay I taaaaalk asssssshoooole..." :lol:

If you can drink 4 beers within 1 hour then drive through the checkpoint and pass ill personally hand you 10$. It all must be on video to prove too. The 4 beers, the time they were drank, and driving through the checkpoint.

I will gladly take this bet. I drink 4 beers for breakfast.

I went through one of those once, slurred my speach and everything, to see what would happen. They pulled me out of the car and gave me the test and couldn't understand why I was stone sober. In my still slurring voice, I told him "Thaaat'ssss the waaaaay I taaaaalk asssssshoooole..." :lol:

ahaha thats hilarious :D

Hahahahaha. I have always wanted to do this

Don't have any drunk passengers upfront. You can still get in trouble for them being within like arms length or something stupid like that. I know it sounds like I'm making it up but it's true.

You know when there's always that one guy at the party that is drunk and tries to chime in with some retarded, misguided fact about the law, which they assert with all confidence but it still makes completely zero sense?

http://smiliesftw.com/x/inoutugh.gif