WTB: Foxbody Parts

302Powered

I have a stock mass air meter with the tube that goes from the throttle body to the maf and the bracket to mount the maf to the fender well I could meet with you tonight even hows 15 bucks sound

I have tons of other stock stuff as well throttle body valve covers etc tons of misc ods and ends

I have a stock mass air meter with the tube that goes from the throttle body to the maf and the bracket to mount the maf to the fender well I could meet with you tonight even hows 15 bucks sound

I don't need it tonight but I'm gonna need it soon. When are you free next week? Are you gonna be at the dyno tomorrow?

-Mike

I might be at the dyno tomorow not sure if i come ill bring it I have a couple sets of injectors as well ill see what I can come up with Im free whenever my number is 614-507-7049

ill try to see what else I have off your list Im pretty sure I have a stock air box or some kind of air assembly ill let you know

I might be at the dyno tomorow not sure if i come ill bring it I have a couple sets of injectors as well ill see what I can come up with Im free whenever my number is 614-507-7049

ill try to see what else I have off your list Im pretty sure I have a stock air box or some kind of air assembly ill let you know

Sounds good to me. Let me know.

-Mike

Guest Removed
i think he is going to....something about he lost all oil pressure has me pissed. im about ready to pull his motor, and pull it all aprat just to see what the fuck is going on now.