WTB: cigar humidor

JaSSon

Looking for something that will store 25-40 cigars. Not looking to spend a ton either. Thinking sub $50. I found some decent ones on e-bay in the $30-$50 range. just figured I'd try CR first.

Looking for something that will store 25-40 cigars. Not looking to spend a ton either. Thinking sub $50. I found some decent ones on e-bay in the $30-$50 range. just figured I'd try CR first.

Try Thompson. I can't think of the other places that we order from off hand, but I think they have something that might be around your price range. They usually do deals with the humidor and it's loaded with smokes too.

Try Thompson. I can't think of the other places that we order from off hand, but I think they have something that might be around your price range. They usually do deals with the humidor and it's loaded with smokes too.

Could you be more specific?

I have a 20-25 cigar humi for sale that I bought from Bob back in October. I am now on my third humidor, and need to get rid of the old one. Let me know if you have any interest, I know it isn't exactly what you were looking for, but it's only $20

I hear some mixed reviews on them. I would stay away just because there are better deals to be had with less issues to worry about.

Watch out on ebay also. Some are not made out the right woods and some have been known to have lots of issues. Again there are places you can get a much more reliable humidor for a couple bucks more.

I have seen the humidor ^ he has and it is a very nice starter humidor. As hal said check with Bob(s15driftking) as he did have a couple for sale. If he doesn't and you dont want the humidor up there let me know and ill give you some much better places to check out.

I have a 20-25 cigar humi for sale that I bought from Bob back in October. I am now on my third humidor, and need to get rid of the old one. Let me know if you have any interest, I know it isn't exactly what you were looking for, but it's only $20

Get a vino ;)

Get a vino ;)

Hey Andrew, I need a Vino, or should I say would like a Vino. Unfortunately, I lost my job two weeks ago, and haven't been able to gen one since, so my cigar allowance is frozen until further notice

Pics? Details?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v653/YZF600MFer/Humi1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v653/YZF600MFer/Humi2.jpg

Nick Perdomo humidor. Already seasoned, holds humidity very well. 8 1/2 wide x 7 x 3 high. Nothing fancy, but does the job. Let me know if you have any other questions, or shoot me a PM. Thanks

-Andrew

let me know, i gotcha covered